Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 11:25am for Chapter 4

This a realy nice story that I like. Whan't to read more soon, thank you.

oldman posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 1:58am for Chapter 4

It gets better! You still manage to keep the child's genuine innocence in your story while at the same time get the story rolling along very well. So we have preschool Harry and Ginny learning spells and finding wands they can use. By the time they get to Hgwts they could be very powerful in unexpected ways.. Also the money in the W's account should start to accumulate with interesting results.
I really am enjoying this story.
Oldman

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2007 2:34pm for Chapter 4

Oh, brilliant so far! You did much better on NaNo than I did, that's for sure. Congratulations. I look forward to chapter five!

Musings of Apathy replied:

I only managed 34,000 words, but   I believe that I have started a good story that is really catching my attention when my other had gone stale in my mind.

Thanks for reviewing.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2007 1:31pm for Chapter 4

I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what impact the hand fasting has on the story and what Dumbledore and the Weaseley Parents etc.'s reaction will be. Thank you so much for writing this story. pms

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 7:09pm for Chapter 4

First time I've read any of the story, so I'll start with a comment from the last chapter.

The goblins knew that Harry was hiding at the Weasleys but also allowed him to contribute money to their vault without comment? Shouldn't they be warning him that doing so would indicate to them that SOMETHING was going on?

So Harry, not concealed, goes shopping. Wonder how long that'll take to get into the Prophet . . . With Ginny Weasley and the Lovegoods in the pic, to boot. Huh, didn't happen. Well, good news for the kids at any rate.

The bath was well handled, especially considering their ages.

"Labibah" . . . Such unique names. Anyway, so she's a Legilimens. Good to have another ally.

> Without questioning why, Bill had ...
It'll be interesting to see when Bill notices (or admits to having noticed).

> The receiving vault had been dormant for quite a while
I can think of three names that are likely, here. It'll be interesting to see which one.

Harry's getting that binding material: The description of the plants was WAY too precise to not be important. The fact that he did it all, quite literally, by hand is a nice touch on the magical plane.

Yeow. For them to pull off a ritual like that, without ANY true magical knowledge, nor of what they're really getting themselves into . . . They have to be hugely powerful.

Oh, dear. Now that they're married, they're both effectively "of age". At seven and eight. Lord and Lady Potter.

> "He's invisible," Ginny said truthfully.
Hell, admit that it's Harry Potter. It won't be any more unbelievable *grin*

Ah, Grandmum clearly knows something is up. Heck, why not tell her the truth? Not only can't she really do anything about it, she could become a valuable ally if needs be. And if my reading of Prewetts being a totally different "crust" than the Weasleys is any indication, she would most definitely approve of her beloved granddaughter marrying a Potter.

Are marriages public knowledge?

Entertaining story. Looking forward to more.

Kail Ceannai posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 10:13am for Chapter 4

A lovely chapter =)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 3:43am for Chapter 4

Grandmum Prewett sounds like a lot of fun I think. Can't wait to find out her reaction to her granddaughter's marriage. Beautiful ceremony too. More please. Great chapter.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd January 2007 12:17am for Chapter 4

Most awesome!!! I look forward to seeing if Grandmum Prewitt will keep the secret or not . . . Keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing

'Mione

Chris1 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 6:40pm for Chapter 4

Nice developments :)

Looking forward to seeing what will happen next. And to Grandmum Pretwett's reaction. *grin*

Chris

milk posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 12:02pm for Chapter 4

oookay. what's gonna happen now? well, whatever it is, i hope it happens soon!

john2 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:24am for Chapter 4

I've been enjoying this story, no matter how unlikely the premise. The simplicity of the love is heartwarming.

Boarder is someone who lives with another, usually for a fee.

Border is the edge of something.

The words are not interchangeable.

J

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks.   The correction is made.

Mike (MoA)

brad posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 11:22am for Chapter 4

Continuing to enjoy reading this story; thanks for continuing to write it!

Colpinky posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 10:43am for Chapter 4

I'm enjoying your story. The last bit about Ginny's boyfriend being invisible is great. Now the only question is, what is Grandmum Prewett going to do? keep up the good work.

KenF posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 9:05am for Chapter 4

I another story a witch stated that a husband is like a fine wine. He should be plucked young, stomped thoroughly, and kept in the dark until he matures into something you'd like to have with dinner. Seems like Ginny is on the same plan.

PerfesserN posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 6:15am for Chapter 4

I loved that little exchange between Molly and Ginny
"Where, pray tell, is your husband?"
"He's invisible." She answered truthfully
Excellent story - I enjoyed reading "Fate's Debt" too, but Intromit seems to have left us in the lurch.
I have faith that you won't.
Norman

Pathfinder985 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 5:18am for Chapter 4

Very interesting chapter. Lots of good cliffhangers. Will Grandmum get to the truth? Amd will she share with her daughter? Will there be owls from Gringotts to the burrow addressed to the Potters? Or from the ministry? What will Molly do when the mark around Ginny's wrist doesn't wash off? Will she find Harry by walking in on the two of them in the bath? Or finally find the dragon in the closet while Ginny and the "lump" in the bed are still sleeping? Will Dumbledore ever discover that Harry is missing? Will Harry and Ginny beome Lord and Lady before they turn nine? Can't wait to see which way you take this. Excellent storyline. You've got us begging for more and drooling on our keyboards while we read. Keep up the good work.

ken payne posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 4:30am for Chapter 4

Another nice chapter in a very cute story. I think you might have missed a nice recurring joke at the end there. Molly could have followed up her question about where he was with one about what his name was. She would still beleive Ginny is making things up, maybe even more so, but could call her Mrs. Potter in Fun. Of course Ginny would reply that she was lady Potter, instead.

Anyway. I enjoy this story imensely, and hope to see more.

Ken

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 2:28am for Chapter 4

A very good chapter. I didn't expect Ginny and Harry to be "Hand Fasted" this early in the story. This is a great story. I can imagine two young children performing a ritual like this. I love the "vine" on their wrists! That is such a beautiful image. I wonder what Grandmum Prewett is going to do and what Ginny is going to tell her! This is getting good! I look forward to your next update. Thanks for writing. pms

Sibling Creature posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 1:49am for Chapter 4

I love Molly's reacion to seeing the handfasting mark and Ginny's response. :-)

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd January 2007 1:33am for Chapter 4

What a wonderful way of showing the ceremonies and cultural trappings of the wizarding world, from the perspective of children too young to really question the going-ons of the adults - and the innocent singlemindedness of the 2 vowing to be together forever, and creating bonds that will last and become stronger while remaining pure in the fullest sense of the words.
thanks for a wonderful story - each chapter is fascinating and insightful, the sketch of Fortescue is an example of how in a few words you have brought a character to life and made them unique.
Your writings have improved and become of very high quality over the last year - thanks for sharing them with us.
Warmest regards and wishes for a Happy New Year