Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Ravenclawchaser68 posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 1:06am for Chapter 7

This is a rather pleasant form of slow torture, I hope you know. I was sure the Weasleys were going to figure it out once Molly found all the extra money. I guess I wasn't counting on the goblins being quite so unhelpful. Then the twins were close, but missed it completely. Oh, right, and the sack of gold the kids gave Charlie. If he ever opens that he'll be in for a hell of a shock. I'm looking forward to seeing if you put the big discovery off through the next chapter too. Thanks for writing!

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 12:35am for Chapter 7

Ahhh, I really do like this fic. It is so...well, I don't know the right words to describe it. Peaceful maybe. Childish but in a good way. It's great to read when you just want to relax and read something that does not involve anything bad. Good work on this and I really hope you update more often.

By the way, once the twins are in Hogwarts will the time go by a little faster?

KenF posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 12:26am for Chapter 7

The hints are starting to pile up. Maybe we can have "the discovery" soon?

I thought it would be funny if the Potters were the landlord, and there it is. My inner eye does it again.

It seems that Harry and Ginny have gotten married three times now. Don't they know that third marriages almost always fail? :D

Shayne Rich posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 12:17am for Chapter 7

Hi, excellent chapter and a wonderful story. I love your work and look forward to more.

Thanks for sharing.

Shayne

paul randall posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 12:03am for Chapter 7

A second brilient story that i look forward to the next chapter that you post "may your pen remain mighty and flow for many chapters"

haphazard1 posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 12:02am for Chapter 7

Another delightful chapter. I enjoyed seeing more of the twins and also of Charlie. But you are just teasing us with the money issue -- it has been found, but not the connection to Harry. Maybe the name change for Ginny will draw attention first?

Asad posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 11:57pm for Chapter 7

A very entertaining chapter, once again. However, the time line seems a tad too slow...

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 11:42pm for Chapter 7

This story is such a pleasure to read. Can you go faster????? Just kidding. I truly do look forward to each installment.

PerfesserN posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 10:37pm for Chapter 7

Good to see another installment of Family Inseparable - Will this story follow Harry and Ginny through their years at Hogwarts? If so we have about 700 chapters to go.

Sakya posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 9:27pm for Chapter 7

You know, every time I read a new chapter I can only see the snow ball getting bigger and bigger.

I can only imagine Molly and Arthur's reaction when they find out... and that will be when Ginny becames 11 at the latest and recieve her Hogwart's letter, and that only if they miss the one coming for Harry the year before.

Well, we have a couple of years before that.

Please update soon.

curalium lacrimo posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 9:05pm for Chapter 7

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

RyokoTenchi posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 8:44pm for Chapter 7

uh oh, her name changed in the school registry... hehe i cannot wait to see how this plays out.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 8:36pm for Chapter 7

this is a fun story, and I am interested in seeing just how long you can manage to keep Harry in hiding - it has been almost a year now??
with the twins and their tumult removed, detecting his traces should be much easier.

thanks for your great stories

Musings of Apathy replied:

He's only been there since Mid July and it is the end of August, so right around a month and a half.   I think that it will be both easier and harder to hide.   There won't be as many people to hide from, but there won't be as many distractions to hide in.

Thank you for your reviews.

Mike (MoA)

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 7:54pm for Chapter 7

Minor nits:
Alter is a verb--means to change something. Altar is a noun, meaning a place in a church to exchange vows.

Affect is a verb, means to cause something to happen.
Effect is usually a noun, means a result of something. But, it's a verb when used in the following situation: "I'm going to effect a money transfer."

But, even more importantly, THANKS for the new chapter--this is one of the few WIP stories that I am willing to wait for updates from--I'm sucked in and am enjoying it very much. I'm especially grateful for the characterization of Harry and Ginny--they really do seem to be the right age, rather than adults in children's bodies.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   I made the changes and gave you credit at the bottom of the story.   I am glad that you are enjoying my story.   Thank you for reviewing.

Mike (MoA)

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 7:47pm for Chapter 7

Very good here, and will be looking forward to what may happen later on, as with everyone gone but Ron and Ginny, it seems likely that there'll be more chances for Harry to get caught in the future, and what will Molly think when Ginny gets her Hogwarts letter.

Musings of Apathy replied:

I don't plan to drag you through the suspense wringer for the next three years, story time, so I think Molly will be used to her daughter's status, one way or the other, before the letter arrives.

Thank you for your review.

Mike (MoA)

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 2:59pm for Chapter 7

Great chapter. :)

amysds posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 2:09pm for Chapter 7

wonder how much is in ginnys sack?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Ah, but the sack is well tucked and we'll have to wait and see when he discovers it and what he does.   It could be uncomfortable for Ginny to answer questions about the origin of the money.

Thanks for your interest.   You can check my forum if you want to discuss this with other readers.   Family Inseparable thread inside the Musings of Apathy FFA Forum

Mike (MoA)

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:58pm for Chapter 7

As always, loved the story. One question, though. In the chapter, you use the word 'lymric' twice, where I would use 'limerick'. Is this a British spelling, or an Arthur-ism?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Oh, that's just a plain author's mistake.   I've corrected it and creditted you at the bottom.

Thank you for your interest in my story and your keen eye at spotting a mistake.

Mike (MoA)

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:34pm for Chapter 7

Thanks for the fine chapter. I'm always happy to see a new one; I enjoy your work a great deal. I await the next with great anticipation. W.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:21pm for Chapter 7

Good chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.