Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Sandrine Lupin posted a comment on Friday 28th September 2007 9:08pm

hi,
this is really a good story and an interesting idea.
I'd love to know the next chapter.
I hope that all will be ok for Harry and Ginny...
I encourage you for the next chapter, because I know how much work it is and a lot of paience is needing to write a good story like this.
So good luck
(sory for my poor english I'm french)

snuffles007 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th September 2007 1:02pm

Great story! I do wish that it had more pace to it, but I am enjoying it very much. Keep the updates coming!

koppe posted a comment on Monday 24th September 2007 6:59am

Another great chapter of one of my favourite stories.
So now with Harry and Ginny's second cermony, they've fully comitted to eachother? Or is there one more to go?
So they managed to sail through the extra money too? And it [i]is[/i] Harry who owns the land? Would be great if he had a manor nearby, where he and Ginny could shack-up...
I assuming things are moving towards the eventual discovery -- hope it'll happen while everybody are home.
Keep up the great work, and please updated soon.

clayton day posted a comment on Saturday 22nd September 2007 1:54am

I enjoyed reading everyone's comments especially Nyeshet's However a stray thought crossed my mind as I did. What if it was common in the wizarding world for a husband and a wife to attend classes together?

Can you envision Molly's reaction when next summer a Hogwarts letter arrives for Mr. & Mrs. Harry Potter and Ginny has to confess that she is Mrs. Harry Potter. <G>

oldman posted a comment on Friday 21st September 2007 6:35am

Sorry I haven't reviewed lately. Been reading in too much of a hurry. I like this tale and its gentle pace yet you leave all sorts of threads to explore later. One thread you've not played with lately is Harry and Ginny's magic. They did collect several wands when in their vault and still have to take some back. Another thing is the rings from the vault; Harry does have some rings still to put on and give to Ginny.
I like the description of the twins in this chapter and anticipate a lot more from them with Harry and Ginny before H&G get near Hogwarts. After each marriage event magic itself seems to respond is this making them more powerful as well as making them more of a unit?
Oldman

hptrump posted a comment on Thursday 20th September 2007 1:18pm

Harry and Ginny need to get at least 7 marriage ceremonies done before anyone finds out. Making the bond so strong no one can stop it. Remember 7 is the most powerful magic number. I wonder if 7 times 7 would be just as strong or stronger?

hptrump posted a comment on Thursday 20th September 2007 1:12pm

This story is like gold. Waiting for next post.

Milygo posted a comment on Thursday 20th September 2007 9:25am

Love the story. I hope you update again soon.

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 16th September 2007 11:07am

Another spelling error: "alter" should be "altar". Damn homonyms.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Someone pointed that out, and I fixed it online.   If you refresh your copy, the problem should go away.

Thank you for aour attentive reading.

Mike (MoA)

Jeff posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 10:08pm

This a great story. I've enjoyed it since the beginning, I just wish you had more time to work on it and updated it a lot more often. The long waits can be a bit of a pain. By the way, I like the other story too, but this one is better so finish this one before going back to the other one.

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 6:47am

I realy like your story. Are you going to have Harry and Ginny go to Hogwarts togeather?

Deborahsu posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 2:39am

This story truly is amusing as the Weasleys and the Potters intertwine. WHEN will the Weasleys find out that they have Potters living with them, though, I wonder? Ginny's Hogwarts letter would be a rather shocking way to break the news, and I really can't see them keeping it a secret THAT long!

Patches posted a comment on Friday 14th September 2007 4:30pm

This is such a great story. I love the way that Ginny and Harry interact and Harry supports her in everything in regards to her family. I am so glad that the money way so easily explained although not completely. It is really great that Harry owns the land that the Burrow is built on. That will be a nice gift Harry can give to the family some day. It is amazing that Harry is still undiscovered. It just goes to show how much peoople miss when they think they know someone so well. That was great when Fred and George teased Ginny about the "great Harry Potter". Of course they have no way of knowing that Ginny and Harry are married and living together right underneath their noses. Of course Molly is starting to have feelings about someone moving things around in her kitchen. Will she figure out who her little helper elf is? The plot thickens! I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms

Sarah Hunt posted a comment on Friday 14th September 2007 11:31am

I have been enjoying this one a lot! Thank you. I do have a question, though. Will Harry be discovered soon? Or will he still be there hidden when his letter arrives? I know you probably don't like to answer questions, but I can't wait for the blow-up!

The Resident posted a comment on Friday 14th September 2007 11:19am

I found this a cute and endearing story and I eagerly await future chapters. I do hope the appear soon. Keep up the great work. I am really looking forward to the time when Harry and the wedding are finally revealed to the rest of the Weasleys.

busted posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 6:11pm

I left a comment earlier but it was short because i was at work :P but now i think ill take the time to say a bit more about the story.
I love that they are still hidden and how they go about the day keeping the secret. There innocence and pure form of love is very endearing and there is something about the name Ginny Potter that I just love :D I think it will be funny when the family find out that Ginny is now a Potter. I also love hearing lines like this.. "You're back," washis wife's friendly greeting upon his return.

I hope all these bonding rituals will give them some kind of special connection it seems to be heading that way.

Anyway thanks for the story you should continue it till then end of book 7 :P That would be cool.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 3:08pm

*chuckle* And mysteries continue to abound at The Burrow. It's amazing that Ginny & Harry have managed to pull this off this long (his Marauder genes are quite clearly showing ;)). I wonder how long it's going to take Arthur to trace the deposit back farther? It's kinda amusing to watch all the Weaseleys bump around the edges of what's going on but no one has a real inkling of what's happening 'tween Ginny and Harry. Of course, even if Harry manages to remain hidden 'til his eleventh birthday, his Hogwarts letter coming there will open things up; OTOH, imagine Dumbles' surprise if the address for Harry's letter is not 4 Privet Drive. I can see a whole lot of fun still ahead here.

busted posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 2:00pm

Thanks for another great update to this story.

Beahmont posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 1:12pm

Another chapter of hiding the secret. I'm impresssed. But, I must say I can't wait till everyone finds out that little Ginny Weasley isn't Ginny Weasley but a happily married Ginny Potter.
I so enjoy this story. It has to rank as one of my all time favorites. I especially like the fact that this is one of the most original Fanfiction stories I have read in a long time. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter; wishing and hoping that it doesn't take another Month plus wait. I'll still be here when ever you update, but quick updates make me happy. Maybe I'll even comment again if you give me another chapter to read Soon? Pretty Please?

A starving Biblophile,
Beahmont

Nyeshet posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 12:39pm

An addendum to my prior review . . .

The Burrow's rent almost has to be monthly, considering it is only 49 Glns and 8 Skls (841 Skls total). Receiving 100 Glns a month for 'looking after' Harry, they are in affect both receiving back their full cost of land rent and an additional 50 Glns (+9 Skls) every month. After another month or two Molly and Arthur are certain to be very baffled and very worried.

It isn't quite as massive an amount as I once thought, as you have set Arthur's monthly salary at 307 Glns (+ change). So in affect the monthly income has increased by ~33% (after taking into account the fact that the 100 Glns partially cancels out their monthly rent payments).

I would think that they would know that their landlord is the Potter family (or could find such out without more than a week or two of searching for such info). So perhaps they will discover such at about the same time that they learn from Dumbledore that Harry has gone missing? (I cannot imagine Dumbledore making it public, but I can see him calling in Order members to aid in the search, and Arthur, at least, was a member.) That could give a bit of a lead for Dumbledore, even if letters / owls cannot find Harry due to his galaxy amulet.

I've read in some reviews wonderings as to Molly's reaction. I think shock will be foremost, but after that, I can see her sort of mentally putting it on the back-burner, as Harry and Ginny are too young to even receive the Talk yet, let alone get into any trouble she may worry about. And considering that Molly's mother supports the marriage, Molly herself may find it easier to accept (after the shock wears off) than some might suspect. I think she might insist on putting a second bed in Ginny's room, however.

I wonder if this means that Ginny can attend Hogwarts at the same time as Harry, due to their being married? After all, just a century or two prior it might not have been too uncommon for students to attend while married.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Wow.   I'm glad that I've sparked such an interest in you, that you thought so much of my story.   I'm going to cross post this review on the forum to help fuel the discussion there.   I think some of the members there would find it interesting.

As I recall, in the picture of the Order of the Phoenix from the first war Arthur and Molly were not members.   I do believe that they joined in fifth year because of their children and their family's close ties to Harry at the time, as well as, of course, their strong sense of right and wrong.

Thank you for taking the time for such a detailed review.   It brightens my day.   Feel free to join us on the forum for possible discussion there.   I'd be happy to bat the ideas around with you.

Mike (MoA)