Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 11:42pm

This story is such a pleasure to read. Can you go faster????? Just kidding. I truly do look forward to each installment.

PerfesserN posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 10:37pm

Good to see another installment of Family Inseparable - Will this story follow Harry and Ginny through their years at Hogwarts? If so we have about 700 chapters to go.

Sakya posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 9:27pm

You know, every time I read a new chapter I can only see the snow ball getting bigger and bigger.

I can only imagine Molly and Arthur's reaction when they find out... and that will be when Ginny becames 11 at the latest and recieve her Hogwart's letter, and that only if they miss the one coming for Harry the year before.

Well, we have a couple of years before that.

Please update soon.

curalium lacrimo posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 9:05pm

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

RyokoTenchi posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 8:44pm

uh oh, her name changed in the school registry... hehe i cannot wait to see how this plays out.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 8:36pm

this is a fun story, and I am interested in seeing just how long you can manage to keep Harry in hiding - it has been almost a year now??
with the twins and their tumult removed, detecting his traces should be much easier.

thanks for your great stories

Musings of Apathy replied:

He's only been there since Mid July and it is the end of August, so right around a month and a half.   I think that it will be both easier and harder to hide.   There won't be as many people to hide from, but there won't be as many distractions to hide in.

Thank you for your reviews.

Mike (MoA)

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 7:54pm

Minor nits:
Alter is a verb--means to change something. Altar is a noun, meaning a place in a church to exchange vows.

Affect is a verb, means to cause something to happen.
Effect is usually a noun, means a result of something. But, it's a verb when used in the following situation: "I'm going to effect a money transfer."

But, even more importantly, THANKS for the new chapter--this is one of the few WIP stories that I am willing to wait for updates from--I'm sucked in and am enjoying it very much. I'm especially grateful for the characterization of Harry and Ginny--they really do seem to be the right age, rather than adults in children's bodies.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   I made the changes and gave you credit at the bottom of the story.   I am glad that you are enjoying my story.   Thank you for reviewing.

Mike (MoA)

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 7:47pm

Very good here, and will be looking forward to what may happen later on, as with everyone gone but Ron and Ginny, it seems likely that there'll be more chances for Harry to get caught in the future, and what will Molly think when Ginny gets her Hogwarts letter.

Musings of Apathy replied:

I don't plan to drag you through the suspense wringer for the next three years, story time, so I think Molly will be used to her daughter's status, one way or the other, before the letter arrives.

Thank you for your review.

Mike (MoA)

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 2:59pm

Great chapter. :)

amysds posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 2:09pm

wonder how much is in ginnys sack?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Ah, but the sack is well tucked and we'll have to wait and see when he discovers it and what he does.   It could be uncomfortable for Ginny to answer questions about the origin of the money.

Thanks for your interest.   You can check my forum if you want to discuss this with other readers.   Family Inseparable thread inside the Musings of Apathy FFA Forum

Mike (MoA)

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:58pm

As always, loved the story. One question, though. In the chapter, you use the word 'lymric' twice, where I would use 'limerick'. Is this a British spelling, or an Arthur-ism?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Oh, that's just a plain author's mistake.   I've corrected it and creditted you at the bottom.

Thank you for your interest in my story and your keen eye at spotting a mistake.

Mike (MoA)

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:34pm

Thanks for the fine chapter. I'm always happy to see a new one; I enjoy your work a great deal. I await the next with great anticipation. W.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:21pm

Good chapter. Thanks for sharing it with us.

pfeil posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 1:56am

Fun story; I'm really enjoying it.

Can't wait for more.

busted posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 5:34pm

I Have read this story through two times now once when you updated last time and again just now. I really enjoy this story and i hope there will be an update soon.

JaneJack posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 2:05am

I really like your story. Hope you'll update soon.

rune1806 posted a comment on Friday 3rd August 2007 3:23am

hi this a fun read thank you for the great story

Asad posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 8:00pm

Excellent! Loved it and I hope you will write and post more of this fic soon.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 4:08pm

Fantastic! The only ships I enjoy reading are Harry/Ginny and Draco/Ginny, and this one is just great.

Very funny. Loved it when Ginny said her husband was invisible.

Fate posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 12:32pm

Wonderful!!