Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Shady Dareks posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 9:27am

Awwww! It's so sweet! I love it.

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 2:25am

Excellent. I am loving every chapter of this story. Please update! I love poor Dumbledore's bewilderment, it is so funny!

liquidfyre posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 10:27pm

YAYYYYY i was REALLY starting to worry bout this story is a damn good one and thought was getting lefted behind. Good chapter and i honestly dont think they are going to be able to keep the secret much longer huh?

Keep up the good work though and hopefully you can update a bit sooner next time.

While your at it if you know how to get ahold of ishtar kick him/her in the butt and make them get out a new family values. I think im gonna hafta start putting this on all my reviews hehe

withfujkilp9087528nvhc posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 9:36pm

You know I just can't wait for the next chapter. I am usually very patient, but not for the next chapter.

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 7:31pm

Yeay!!! Another chapter of one of my favorite stories!! Sneaky, though. I'm sure we all thought Molly would find Harry this time, but she still manages to be thrown off the track. Is it possible Charlie becomes the first to find out! And Dumbledore really is obtuse, isn't he?
Anyway, great chapter, looking forward to seeing how Molly finally finds out, and the adjustments she will need to make.

Ricky Gene Thompson posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 8:47am

Thank you for this tender heart warming update

John Davis posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 7:49am

really starting to worry that you might have given up on this story, glad to see it.
gotta love the way Dumbledore seems to never see anything when it is not in his plans.
love it hope you will post again soon
gotta see what Charlie will do
will grandmum squeal? hury and post please

Ben10 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 7:35am

This story is quite original.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 7:35am

Nice. Won't Dumbledore be surprised, when he realizes that its already to late to return Harry to the Dursleys? :)

Thank you for updating.

More soon, please.

amysds posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 5:41am

I can't believe he's willing to send Harry back to the dursleys! How sorry could he be if he's going to just bribe them to let him back?! I hope one of the other teachers like McGonagal and Poppy gang up on him with a few other teachers and demand to know just why he would inflict that sort of abuse on Harry. Just in sending him back to his abusers is sending the message that his feelings don't count, he's going to be hurt and alone and just how is dumbledore planning on overseeing his treatment? If it was so easy why hadn't he done it before etc. Really push home the long term effects of sending him back. I'm tired of reading fics where Dumbledore knows all even when people doubt him, they figure it's dumbledore and do it anyways...

Lesa posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 5:07am

I've probably said this already, but this is absolutely adorable, please keep writing!

Aelita posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 4:30am

I don't think this is merely acceptable I think that its great and that you are being to hard on yourself! Good luck getting past your writers block! I just wanted to say I like the part where Mrs. Weasley couldn't see Harry and when the Goblin tricked Dumbledore! good chapter!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 3:32am

I should also compliment you on a believeable HG pairing since they've grown up together and have done the ceremonies. It should be amusing to watch the reactions of the Weasley adults when those ceremonies are verified.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 3:30am

*chuckle* I love the way it's all coming apart for Dumbles and he doesn't realize it. I have to snicker at the fact that he never thought to even check on the main Potter vault(s). Ah, the blinders of an unwarranted assumption of superiority will get you. It's going to be interesting if Ginny's grandmum helps her break Ginny & Harry to Charlie. :D I wonder how long it's going to be before the elder Weasleys finally tumble to what's going on? And, after they've heard everything, will they tell Dumbledore or just leave it 'til Harry gets his Hogwarts letter and matters are more out in the open? This is a fun story.

Puck1 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 2:35am

Nice job. I can't wait to read what Charlie's reaction is.

James Barcroft posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 1:35am

Thanks
I am glad you are keeping the story going!!
James

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 1:28am

thanks much for sharing - my daughters will be ecstatic, as am I, I have long appreciated the gentle touch you have in this story. Loved the touch of having Harry's appearance transformed for Molly, and the foreshadowing of the eventual unveiling.
I hope that all will be well with you and yours, and may the muses visit you kindly.

Richard Peterson posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 1:15am

I was very happy to see a new chapter. I was rather hoping Molly would catch them out, as that would lead to some interesting consequences, probably involving a lot of shouting! The development with Charlie, while hardly unexpected, has the potential for even more interesting possibilities, particularly as it involves Ginny's grandmother. I like her and am curious about her advice: will she just tell them to come clean or will she have a more useful suggestion? Dumbledore's interaction with the Goblins was also entertaining, particularly the glee with which the they misled him. In any case, I am very much looking forward to the next chapter.

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 1:13am

This chapter had a few more asides to the reader than I remember from earlier chapters. I think primarily for that reason, it didn't strike me as being as good as the earlier chapters have been, though still quite enjoyable. Or maybe it's just the headache I have this morning, in which case I apologize...

sinister_dei posted a comment on Monday 14th April 2008 11:55pm

As other users have pointed out, I'm pretty happy to see an update! I love this (so far) little story. I think, perhaps, Dumbledore came across as a mite bit thick this chapter, but that's quite alright. He is only human after all.

Woohoo, go MoA!