Content Harry Potter

Reviews

runnerman87 posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2008 10:20am for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

Point of interest: Wild Wild West came out in the summer of '99, which puts it slightly outside the HP timeline.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for your review.   Not once, though, did I mention any details that could have told you what American action film they saw.   There was excitement and explosions. It could be anything.

Mike (MoA)

runnerman87 posted a comment on Friday 25th July 2008 4:46pm for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

They saw Wild Wild West, didn't they?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 7:47am for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

Very good.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 12:24pm for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

I liked Ginny's fixation on the new broom and Tonks's harassment of the pair. Cute fluffy chapter.

bimalc posted a comment on Sunday 4th June 2006 2:27pm for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

The chinese conversion was desirably contoured!

lordblack posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 1:07pm for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

And the war is going to begin when?

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 5:57am for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

I have never read a great 'Arthur goes to the movies.' I think it might be fascinating though.

Terrific birthday for Ginny.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Sunday 12th March 2006 3:29pm for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

Is this a rewrite of this story from fanfic, I can see some minor differences, from fanfic. I enjoyed the story over there. I like the changes and this is a great story. I awaite your next update.

MPF

freakyfinger posted a comment on Sunday 12th March 2006 11:52am for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

Hmm . . . Harry should find a prototype seeker broom now to match Ginny . . .

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for reviewing. But, no...Harry (in my mind) has never been about the next new thing or the better broom. The two world class brooms that he owned were picked by and bought by others. When he had a choice of what to buy, he was going to by the Cleansweep or similar. Harry has skill to exceed the other seeker independent of which broom he is on.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Sunday 12th March 2006 11:06am for Chapter 11: Ginny's Birthday

A most awesome chapter. I loved the birthday celebration. Which movie did they end up seeing? Did they enjoy it? I look forward to more.

'Mione

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you. I felt that the difference in the celebrations between Harry's and Ginny's was logical. Ginny's was all about family and togetherness. That is what she wanted.

As far as which movie...I had one in mind when I wrote it and even made sure when it was playing in England. I didn't write it in more than I did because I dislike pop references in Fanfiction, just like I dislike overuse of fashion. It distracts usually rather than adds to the story. The movie was an add-on from the first posting of the story. I had gotten to chapter 27 and made a reference to them seeing a movie and this was the perfect place to write it in.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

Mike.