Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Harry'n'Horcrux posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 12:11am for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

Great one, you almost got me there. But, I think it is impossible that the three of them would be so daring, so there must be another explanation. Turns out to be that way.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 11:30am for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

Very good.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 9:24pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

The first part had arguing with myself... Ginny wouldn't possibly share... Hermione wouldn't possibly be that adventurous... This has got to be a tease... Doing THAT in the living room would almost certainly get them caught... and then, of course, it was a tease. Great windup there.

I have to agree with Lupin's advice too, for several reasons. First, revenge needs to be done right, and second, we're already scheduled for seven pranks before christmas, and that wouldn't leave much room in the story for anything else.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 2:51am for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

I knew you were setting us up for a joke but the cream made me laugh anyway. I can't wait for the pranking war.

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2006 8:01pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

This was funny chapter. Loved the scence Hermione walked in on in the living room. Had me going ther for a few. Great as ever.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 9:41am for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

So why's Moony hanging out in a shack somewhere? Didn't he inherit Number 12 and a bunch of money?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Old ways and habits die hard.   Perhaps he just likes the old rut that he is in.

kmittens posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:14am for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

it is a good story

kittykatluver posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 4:58am for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

O, man! I was reading the first "guilty pleasures" part, and I was flabber-gasted! I couldn't believe you would write something like that! Buuuut...when Hermione joined in, that made me shudder. And then I finished reading it. Ha! Good job!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you very much.   It was one of those scenes that popped into my head and I had to find a home for it.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 12:27am for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

That was a great chapter. :)

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 10:05pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

Well, M of A, obviously the first bit of this chapter is drenched in racy innuendo. If the Teen+ rating is what I think it is, I'm pretty sure that this passge is not past that rating, but I may not be the best judge.

Unless you misrated it at FF.net, I can't see why you got blanked off the system for this chapter.

I did blush and wonder though.

Fun rest of the chapter.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for reviewing.   I had worried that I was not rating my story correctly; I didn't want to under rate it on this site.

The story was rated 'M' when it was deleted at FF.n.

Blushing and wondering...that is just what I wanted.   You obviously discovered that your mind is not squeeky clean.

Thank you for readign and reviewing.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 9:51pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

Awesome chapter. Can't wait to see the next prank.

'Mione

freakyfinger posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 9:44pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

Good god man, that first section scared me . . . I mean, I couldn't think of what they were doing other than THAT, but they couldn't be doing THAT . . .

Musings of Apathy replied:

Well, technically they could have.   The mechanics would have worked, but in the end you were correct; they were not.

I do love canned whipped cream...oh, and my more guilty of pleasures is a mouth full of cool dark chocolate sauce.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 4:32pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

update soon

Manatheron posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 4:18pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

excellent couple of chapters! tell me, why is it that when I don't have regular 'net access everyone updates, but when I do nobody does? it's just not fair!

Anyway, excellent prank by percy, I can't wait to see what bill and charlie will try to pull (Especally if harry ends up with a mini-dragon as a pet or somthing), and the twins are always worth keeping an eye on.

Keep up the excellent work!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Just wait.   They will come.   I did my best to make each prank fit the prankster.   More than that, you would have to work harder to spoil it for yourself.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 3:45pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

Nice chapter, I can see some of the differences between this story and the one that was on ff.net. Keep up the great writing.

MPF

Musings of Apathy replied:

That was, of course, my goal.   I wanted this to be more than just a re-posting.   I wanted this to be an improvement of the original.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

m4r13 posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 3:41pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

That was so good... I loved the first part... ^^ you're so evil... ^^

Marie

AK posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 2:33pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

hey you totally led us on with the first part of this chapter! that was way evil!
anyway i guess 1 mega prank works too...

Musings of Apathy replied:

I am glad that you approve.   If I had had Harry answer each prank in kind, the entire story would be of the pranks and not have any actual plot (which, even without all pranks all the time, plot is debateable.   I plan to beef the answering prank with more detail as I re-write.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

WWIIIKitten posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 1:52pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

*eyes bug out* Right. Whipped cream. Am I the only one who finds the last part the most arousing? Good bit of misdirection there.

Musings of Apathy replied:

O-o-o-o-Ka-a-a-ay.   That was...

Of course I agree with you; Hermione talking about her dentist parents gets me hot and bothered every time.

Mike.

David Thacker posted a comment on Sunday 19th March 2006 1:23pm for Chapter 15: Guilty Pleasures

I love the start of this chapter it is so funny and can be misleading at that.Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to it.Please ignore any and all flames.Enjoy your self when you write and have fun in your life when you can.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   The worst part about flames is that they make my whipped cream go all liquidy.

Mike.