Content Harry Potter

Reviews

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Friday 22nd December 2006 5:33am for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

In Britain, Mom = Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 12:24am for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

Outstanding. Love how this is going.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 11:50pm for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

The worst part of this prank (for Harry) was probably all the attention he got as a class subject. The funniest part, for me, was the bit about roast mutton.

Fantastic letters between the brothers.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 4:21am for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

Giggling again at the idea of Harry as a dragon eating Highland sheep with Ginny. Charmed by his use of a cushioning spell and everlasting roses. Loved the twins letter especially, though "daftest Ron" was very good too.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 8:53pm for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

The ironic part is the Weasley brothers assume they can hurt Harry . . . With his training and all

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 4:07pm for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

update soon

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 8:25am for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

Wow! Great chapter! I love the answers Ron got from his brothers. What insight. Ginny has a lot of respect from her other older brothers. I'm glad she was able to get through to them. Thanks for writing and I'm looking forward to more chapters. Charlie making Harry into a dragon was really cool!
pms

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 3:59am for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

Awesome chapter. Loved the response of the brothers. I look forward to more.
'Mione

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 11:11pm for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

Some of the best Weasley Brothers Sister Protection discussions/writings I have ever read.

Ron needs to get his head out of his Keeper's mitt and look to Hermione. Why do I doubt that will happen?

Ron is the reason that I started writing H/Hr fanfiction, and why I will 'fix' Ron in my H/G. (Not like getting a dog fixed.) Adjust? Realign? Take a Beater's Bat to his head?

Something/Anything.

Musings of Apathy replied:

That is the very reason that I had Harry giving advice to Ron, even though we have no reason to believe that Harry should know more from canon.   The very fact that Harry is quiet lets me take the liberty that when he comes to his realization, he would try to help Ron out.   Ron doesn't follow all advice, but some.   My justification is that Harry, in canon, has been observing all of Ron's mistakes, as shown when JKR coments on them in the books.   Whatever she coments on, is what Harry is noticing.   Ron will make more mistakes (glances at which chapter is posted) in future chapters.   Maybe he will learn from them.   Watch out for the boy's various other pranks. (hint hint)

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 10:17pm for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

*BAAAAAA*! Harry spending the day as a dragon, and having flame-broiled mutton for *lunch* (remember, he's still a dragon). Ginny's tail of the *fried wool smell* was the ideal way to wind up Hermione. Then she zapped Ron with the tales of Harry's wooing. One would THINK those two would learn. (Ron and Hermione, I mean.)

Musings of Apathy replied:

Learning is overrated and over estimated.   People tend to stay in their same patterns until something drastic happens.   Hermione's curiosity will not stop, neither will Ron's overprotective streak, as seen in later chapters.

David posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 2:32pm for Chapter 19: Charlie’s Prank

Excellent. Ron being upset is pretty much a requirement, but the way you had the Weasley Brothers handle Ron (both in taking Harry's side, and doing so in such a way as to leave Ron re-thinking his frustration) was masterful.