Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 4:45am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

Very good.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 3:04am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

The lakeside conversation was fun.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Sunday 9th April 2006 1:41pm for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE, keep up the great writing.

MPF

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 9th April 2006 2:59am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

Gods, I love this story - and the frequent updates. I have to apologize for being such a lousy reviewer, but I'll try to improve... Hermione just noticed something, but are H&G ready for her to find out?

I sure love your powerful Harry, and the explanation is just great, and highly plausible in the magical world.

Thanks for sharing!

Musings of Apathy replied:

You have been a fine reviewer, even if you do not for every chapter.   Thank you for the effort.   The frequent chapters should last until I post chapter 41, the last one posted before the big change of sites.   Chapter 42 has been languishing half-finished while I did the rewrite edit and Beta process.

I am glad that you find my method of a powerful Harry believable.   When nurturing the plot bunnies that made this story up, I had to be cautious of not making him so powerful that it killedd all of the plot.   I have read too many superpower Harry stories that have made me ask by chapter 4 why Harry had not already gone and wiped Voldemort from the face of the earth, as it is obvious that he will have no problem.   Without adversity and chalanges, there is no plot, and my story is lean enough on plot as it is.

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 4:36pm for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

good chapter update soon

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 11:09am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

I had wondered if Hermione would catch on about the portals ahead of the curve.

Interesting chappie.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Keep wondering.   Hermione certainly will.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 10:53am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

Wonderful chapter . . . how much longer till Hermione figures it out? She's not the smartest witch in her year for nothing . . . I look forward to more.

'Mione

Musings of Apathy replied:

How much longer, indeed.   She does not have all of the evidence, yet.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 10:05am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

Telling a girlfriend that they are 'just seeing things' is never something you want to do if you want to stay on their good side . . . .

I should know . . . .

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks for the review.

Ron was never known as the sharpest needle in the box.   Luckily for him, Hermione's tollerance is based on who she knows him to be, not some idealized version of who he will become.   Hmmm...maybe I should add that somewhere.

Mike.

Brad1 posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 9:35am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

so when are you going to put up the rest of the chapters to 41? and put up a few new ones! i love the story dont get me wrong! i am just going into withdrawl! keep up the fantastic writing!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for reviewing.   I am affraid that I find it impossible to write the latest chapter (chapter 42) while I am rewriting the earlier chapters.   What I am doing now involves reading and correcting my chapters, essentially a rewrite, and then sending them off to my wonderful Betas.   That is the difference.   Now I have a trusted group of people to Beta my work, and it is making a difference.   It's subtle, but it is there.   I hope that you will stick with me until I reach chapter 41 and then with me as I struggle through writing the new chapters.

Just a heartless tease, but I have three or so chapters written that I am trying to lead up to that consist of the second quidditch match and the aftermath.   No more spoilers than that.

Mike.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 9:34am for Chapter 25: Of Practice and Dinner

Great chapter. :)