Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 10:39am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Good one.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 7:26am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Mandy seems to be dealing with things well. I liked the way you interspersed Malfoy's thoughts with the rest of the story.

And, if Harry would like somebody to take his place at the center of female attention, please have him contact me. (no, I don't have ANY sympathy for him)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Thursday 11th May 2006 10:04am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Damn Malfoy! I love his discomfort after the slime did what he did. This was a great chapter.

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 25th April 2006 7:05am for Chapter 30: After Parties

{eyebrow quirks}

Very nice!

HPFAN35 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th April 2006 5:44am for Chapter 30: After Parties

I am loving the story ... for a second time. I first came across it on the other site. It is one of my all time favorites, please update soon.

Victor1 posted a comment on Tuesday 25th April 2006 1:03am for Chapter 30: After Parties

woohoo

can't wait for the next installment!

Mariposa posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 11:38pm for Chapter 30: After Parties

I love this sweet, thoughtful Harry. But to tell the truth, any man that brings a distressed woman chocolate ice cream is a knight in shining armor! I love what you did to Draco, serves the little ferret right. And Mandy's necklace is amazing. Great chapter!

Mari :oD

Musings of Apathy replied:

Ah...another person that will appreciate the later chapters.   Don't be fooled into thinking that Draco is neutered now.   He still has nearly two years of schooling left, but only two months of restriction.   Stay tuned.

kada posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 9:21am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Hi -- I just read up to Chapter 30, and so far I love it. Harry and the Headmaster's relationship is great; you haven't smoothed over the Headmaster's mistakes, but I think they both have learned their lesson. Harry has grown up a little fast, but not unbelievably so. Please keep going!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for joining me with this story.   It was previously posted elsewhere through chapter 41, but I am using the oportunity of posting to this select site to do a rewrite and Beta of the story to hopefully improve it.   I am glad that I am finding new readers.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 6:57am for Chapter 30: After Parties

That's the best kind of torture for someone so used to attention: solitary!

Good So Far!

noylj posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 4:14am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Are you rewriting this story or simply reposting it? I love the story and don't mind rereading it from here, but should I go back to the beginning to read your rewrite?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for rejoining my story.   The story, as posted here, is a minor rewite with a few Betas helping me to polish it up.   A few things were fixed and a few scenes added, but nothing earthshattering.   I believe that this is a better version, but I don't know that it is different enough to reread if that thought doesn't grab you.   If you fail to reread the whole thing, you won't be lost, but you might appreciate some of the polishing that we did.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 2:04am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Wonderful chapter . . . I must wonder however, was Draco being serious or desparate?

'Mione

Taloruyas posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 2:03am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Like it? Leave a review!



:) As usual. Just thought I'd say for once even if it's not much use to you other than the stroking of your ego.

c3markh posted a comment on Monday 24th April 2006 12:09am for Chapter 30: After Parties

Love the story and will be glad when it is back to where it was when taken off of FF. Thanks for writing.