Content Harry Potter

Reviews

minervakitty posted a comment on Wednesday 18th October 2006 9:09am for Chapter 31: Consequences

You know, Draco's really stupid and won't survive in the real world and the muggle one as well. Will Harry mention to and encourage Hermione to commercially producing the type of journal that he's using? Why is Snape surprised that Harry is keeping his side of the bargain?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 11:18am for Chapter 31: Consequences

Very good.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 8:32am for Chapter 31: Consequences

You have an interesting Snape here... very Slytherin, and maybe (who knows) a loyal death eater. However, he still respects the wiles that mark the followers of Salazar Slytherin.

I also like the way that the "authorities" decided that they needed a few days to calm down and think. It's not real, but it is how things should be.

Manatheron posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 11:42pm for Chapter 31: Consequences

hmmm... did he really expect the 'golden gryffindor' to re-neg on a deal?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Snape can't help it.   He is cynical and intractable and that impedes his judgement all too often.

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 5:43pm for Chapter 31: Consequences

good chapters update soon

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 11:14am for Chapter 31: Consequences

I would have guesesed. As would anyone who truly knew Harry. And Malfoy was lucky to escape expulsion. Thankyou for updating, I thoroughly enjoyed the last two chapters.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 3:44am for Chapter 31: Consequences

So even now, Snape still thinks Harry is evil and doesn't fulfill his promises?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Snape has had too hard of a life and has been a spy too long to count anything as done until it is.   He trusts no one.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 3:04am for Chapter 31: Consequences

What a great chapter. No only was Snape able to yell at Draco but Draco got punishment that would slow down his ablility to hurt Harry and his friends. Harry and Ginny seem to be progressing slowly but surely. Too bad Ginny can't read Harry's mind. She would be a lot happier if she could. It is nice to see Snape following through on his agreement with Harry. It is sad that he was surprised to see Harry keep up his side of the bargain. He is a Griffendor afterall! Thanks for writing. I look forward to the next chapter! pms

Musings of Apathy replied:

On top of all of his detracting traits, Snape trusts no one.   He has lived as a spy for too long and had a hard life before that.   I am not a Snape apologist, but I view him as not counting anything done until it is.   Draco's punishment, while mild, removed him from his power base.   He will have to struggle to bring himself back to where he was, and he can't do that until he is off punishment.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 1:40am for Chapter 31: Consequences

I like the way you described learning to be an animagus. The drawing (or sculpting) idea was brilliant.

Your Snape's explanation of true Slytherin qualities, even from a Dark perspective, goes a ways to explain why the house exists.

Great chapter.

Musings of Apathy replied:

My animagus training method was borne in my dissatisfaction with other fanfictions where we have cannon that it took James, et al, 2 years to learn and then Harry receives his skill in one session after one spell or potion.   I can see my way being slightly more realistic and it has stuck itself pretty hard into my mind.   I can picture one of Harry's future hobbies as visitting zoos and drawing animals.   Each year he has to register his new animagus forms and the books of his drawings are valuable and shown as art.   Just loose plot bunnies running rampant through my mind.

Thank you for reviewing.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 11:52pm for Chapter 31: Consequences

Great Chapter. :)

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 10:40pm for Chapter 31: Consequences

Fantabulous chapter . . . and a Potter always keeps his word . . .

'Mione

Sue posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 10:40pm for Chapter 31: Consequences

Well, we are almost caught up to where you were on that other site. ;) I am so happy that you are posting here. I just wanted to let you know that I am really enjoying your story. I do so love a snarky Spape.

AK posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 2:49pm for Chapter 31: Consequences

The punishment seems rather mild for assault, don't you think?

I like the way you picture Snape, we recognize the character we all love to hate!

Musings of Apathy replied:

It was mild, on the surface, but it effectively removed him from his power base.   He now is not the defacto leader of the Slytherins and he must rebuild back to his former level.   The only reason that he was as arrogant and bold previously was the support that he had from the other Slytherins.   He will have to wait for the punishment to be over to build it back up and it may take showing some force to prove that he is hot stuff still.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 2:41pm for Chapter 31: Consequences

another great chapter, update soon.

MPF