Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 12:20pm for Chapter 34: Warnings

Good one.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 8:57pm for Chapter 34: Warnings

That was a fun chapter. Phi (like Hermione) demonstrates how a person's most obvious trait is not necessarily their dominant one.

bimalc posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 12:10pm for Chapter 34: Warnings

Harry's not very vigilant, is he? I mean the paranoid thing to do after stunning the kid would be to take her back through the seal and enervate her there and let her think she imagined the disorientation or that he'd confounded her or some such thing.

HPFAN35 posted a comment on Wednesday 10th May 2006 8:09am for Chapter 34: Warnings

I am really enjoying this story more the second time around! Thanks for a great story, can't wait for more chapters!

Sonicdale posted a comment on Monday 8th May 2006 12:59am for Chapter 34: Warnings

Nice.
Nice intro to PHillipa.
My only worry is she is going to be a casualty. She's a Slytherin, and I worry that we'll lose her early.

Other than that, nice bit of Monk-ish detective work there. Channelling Tony Shaloub is always fun.

Thanks for a great chapter. I haven't been reviewing enough lately, but this story sure does show your arc of improvement from the first choppy chapters to these nice ones. The dialogue has tightened and the voice has gotten more refined as your story gets better. I'm looking forward to more.

Good work.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   I had just planned Phillipa for a simple drop-in (a tool), but I may have some room for her later.

I have never seen the show Monk, although I hear it is good.

Thank you for the review.

john2 posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 10:59pm for Chapter 34: Warnings

Peak is the top of something
Pique is to inspire curiousity

Now, go make a substitition and you'll have made a sometime beta and armchair gramarian happy.

Musings of Apathy replied:

You're right.   Thank you for the help.   I changed it and put it back on the site.   Thank you for the help.

Manatheron posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 2:13pm for Chapter 34: Warnings

Hmm... tell me... is the problem Draco? or the fact that one of the slytherns now has the key to the transport system?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Sure, she knows how the system works, but Harry is the only one, effectively, who can use it.   It takes a fairly exacting picture in your mind's eye of the correct part of the seal before it will transport you there and, frankly, the seals are much to complex and rich in detail for you to pick the correct detail without Harry's notes.   Notice that Ginny has never used the seals alone, but she does have access to Harry's notes.   Maybe someday she will be able to use them, but without the notes, no way.

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 1:57pm for Chapter 34: Warnings

My only complaint is these chapters are too short but on the plus side they are coming in often. Loving the humor in them.

Musings of Apathy replied:

The chapters are the length that they need to be for my thoughts to form them.   I can't achieve Bobmin or Jeconais length chapters.   Sorry.   The longest that my chapters get is 6000 words and shortest, normally, is 2500 words.   Some may varry, but that is how it will be.   That is the story chunk size that I think in.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 9:43am for Chapter 34: Warnings

Phillipa is a very good friend that was until now unknown! She is also quite smart and has obviously been studying Harry quite closely. It is great the way she figured it all out and was able to manipulate Harry to get the right information to confirm her suspicions. Very well done. Thank you for writing. pms

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 7:01am for Chapter 34: Warnings

Excellent simple explanation of Harry's use of runes.

AK posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 6:28am for Chapter 34: Warnings

Now this is a strange place ti cut a chapter, no?
Anyhow, like the development. Though I wonder how a completely cut off Draco can do anything...

freakyfinger posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 2:57am for Chapter 34: Warnings

good story. I like how we get to see Harry from the view of a different character!

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 2:45am for Chapter 34: Warnings

Awesome chapter . . . as always . . . I hope Harry made the right choice is divulging that information to her. and hopefully with the information she gave Harry, he and Ginny will be able to strike Draco before he strikes . . .

'Mione

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 1:21am for Chapter 34: Warnings

Oh boy, as if Harry didn't have enough worries. Now Draco is going to prove just how big a dickcheese he is. That boy certainly didn't inherit much in the brains department, did he? Way to much of the over-the-top villian department. Well, it will be interesting to see how Harry counters this as well as gets in a hit as well.

I also like Phillipa's reasoning, she's spot on. I can see her dropping little hints on Hermione and watching our bushy-haired friend running off to research in the library. That and stare at Harry in contemplation. ;)

Keep it coming!!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   Draco certainly is a problem, despite how neutralized he is at the moment.

I like Phillipa's reasoning as well.   I like to make OC's that just float in and out.   It gives me an opportunity to dispell some stereotypes without going OOC.   A clever Slytherin?

Thank you for reading and reviewing.