Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 12:44pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

Nice one.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 9:04pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

Nice bit of subterfuge on the Trio Plus One's part. I doubt that Malfoy is smart enough to be warned off by it, but if he does do anything to Ginny, he'll have both sides of the war hunting for him.

And congratulations to Harry and Ginny on their first transformation! Once again, I like the way you explain how the magic works, in this case, the way the human and animal minds mix.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 7:00am for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

The false prophecy was brilliant. Ron finding the scene obscene made me laugh. Great chapters.

Manatheron posted a comment on Sunday 14th May 2006 12:33pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

Excellent! Two perfect transfirmations on the first attempt! Huh... Wonder how long it took wormtail to get it right... or even padfoot and prongs for that matter.

Excellent chapter, Love it!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Sunday 14th May 2006 9:33am for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

Without a doubt this has been the best explanation of the Animagus Transformation, and description of two actual transformations that I have ever read.

Excellent research and brilliant execution.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 13th May 2006 4:55pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

This is a very good chapter. I really like the "prophecy" that Hermione came up with. What a great idea to protect Ginny. Moldyshorts will think twice before hurting her to keep Harry from gaining power! A real stroke of genius!
I love the detail in describing the animagus transformation and the level of respect that people should give to a predator even if it is a witch or wizard transformed into an animal! It reminds us all that animals need to be respected and we as people need to try to understand what animals like and don't like from others. Especially other animals and people. It was enlightening to see MacGonagal's reaction to being petted. Even with all her years of experience she succombed to stimulas from Ginny petting her in her animagus form.
Thank you for writing. pms

Musings of Apathy replied:

That was an excellent review, Patches.   I had to make some decisions and assumptions about Animagi and the Animagus transformations.   Jeconais, in This Means War, gave me some of my inspiration when he had Snuffles forget where he is when he is transformed and start to lick himself as dogs are wont to do.

In the end, I figured that there would be a good portion of the animal's base left with just the human controlling it.   I really can't imagine it being intelligent to snuggle up to a predator, be it an animal or an animagus.

Thank you for reviewing.

ridmania posted a comment on Saturday 13th May 2006 11:02am for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

loved it!!!

Amamama posted a comment on Saturday 13th May 2006 2:01am for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

Cool animagi! How fitting that they are both serious predators. Nice. Will they start roaming the grounds together? Going out for late night hunting sessions? Harry's getting hold of Ron's snack was just the perfest touch.

The acting at the beginning of the chapter was very convincing. I'm looking forward to see what comes out of it.

Thanks!

Terry Swain posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2006 9:30pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

That was a great chapter. :)

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2006 8:49pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

A most wonderful chapter . . . I just love the new prophecy . . . How many times will someone have to cast the spell on them for them to change? or was it just that one time for them to be able to note the process?

Thanks again for sharing

'Mione

Musings of Apathy replied:

That was the one time the spell has to be used, if successful, which it was.   If their animal form is correct in the back of their mind, that spell will bring it forward into activation.   After that it is a mental excercise to change.   It requires no wand.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2006 2:29pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

Yah! Animagus forms!

AK posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2006 1:33pm for Chapter 35: Another Prophecy

Hey I was wondering when will we be facing with more of the consequences of the cracked reservoir? I mean it's the title of the story but for a good while it has been on the back burner. And when are things going to get more serious about the fight an' all?

Musings of Apathy replied:

All in good time.   Any more and I will be spoiling it for you.