Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 18th August 2006 3:27am for Chapter 42: Noel

Really good stuff.

gunny

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Saturday 8th July 2006 9:52am for Chapter 42: Noel

OK, As promised I have reread the whole thing. The chapter was pretty good. I'd like to see more of your chapters be at least this size.

Now, let's see the next chappie. :D

Musings of Apathy replied:

Picky little sucker, aren't you.   Thank you for coming back to my story after its hiatus.

The next chapter is at the betas now.   It outstrips this one by at least a thousand words, so it should make you happy, but I make no future promises.

Mikr (MoA)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 7:48am for Chapter 42: Noel

Love that you actually gave us the incantation for the Bat Bogey Hex. Great final section. I can't wait for more. Fantastic story. It's been so much fun to read thus far.

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Friday 23rd June 2006 11:43pm for Chapter 42: Noel

good chapters update soon

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Thursday 22nd June 2006 8:19am for Chapter 42: Noel

Glad I found the story again.

This was a nice relaxing chapter. I liked the teasing that Harry & Ginny got.

But I was glad to see you reinforce Harry's power and protectiveness.

minervakitty posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 12:20am for Chapter 42: Noel

Awwww!!!!! Why not a differt bogey for the twins? Will Harry drop the idea of the cottage belonging to Remus and Tonks?

Ebbie posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 11:43am for Chapter 42: Noel

This is a great story. I love the humor and getting to know each of the Weasley brothers better. I do have a question though about the prank Harry pulled on the brothers at breakfast. You never explained how they figured it out. I was just wondering.

I really liked the idea of the runic transportation system. It is a unique idea and quite interesting. I also am enjoying how you've developed the relationship between Dumbledore and Harry.

Keep up the good writing. I look forward to reading more.

Musings of Apathy replied:

They figured it out?   I thought that Harry just suspended it for fortyeight hours.

Hmm.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 8:41pm for Chapter 42: Noel

Another wonderful chapter, as always.

Harry in power mode must be a terrifying sight, no wonder Remus got scared.

Arthur's reaction to H&G on the coach was just as lovingly fatherly as you would expect from the man, and the way he calmed Molly was just as great. And the brothers... A wonderful, loving portait of a wonderful family.

Now I wonder - who's going to live in the house Remus found? Harry and Ginny, or Remus and Tonks? It would be just like him to give it to those two, but in a way I still hope he'll keep it for himself. He needs a fairy tale home, too.

Thanks for sharing!

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 1:02pm for Chapter 42: Noel

Enjoyed the chapter, and am looking forward to the next one.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 10:16am for Chapter 42: Noel

Great chapter. I have a feeling he's going to give Remus the fairy tale cottage. :)

lily 101 posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 9:50am for Chapter 42: Noel

I loved this chapter and hope for a update in the near future! I don't know if this is the first time I've reviewed your story or not, if not, I have to say you do a very very,wondeful, colourful, story!

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 2:53am for Chapter 42: Noel

So will Harry give this fairy tale cottage to Remus and Tonks? This was a wonderful chapter. Thank you ever so much.

'Mione

dwolc posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 1:27am for Chapter 42: Noel

good chapter maybe a little more action in the coming chapters

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 12:44am for Chapter 42: Noel

Great Chapter, it great to get started on a new chapter that I have not aready read yet. Again keep up the great writing.

MPF

Mariposa posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 11:45pm for Chapter 42: Noel

Great chapter! But the wrapping paper moments were a bit much. You didn't put in the Weasley and girlfriend's reaction to the necklaces Harry made. I would have liked to see that.
I loved all the reactions about the family finding them sleeping together. It was great. I can't wait to see how Harry gets back at the twins for waking him up with a bucket of water. And then Ginny not letting Hermione tell Harry he should put clothes on was so classic, perfect and very cannon. What did Harry get Ginny? Was it mentioned before? I like what Ginny got him it was sweet and thoughtful.
Ok another little critic - I can't see Remus "gushing" over anything. That whole ending there on Remus' part didn't sound right. He just sounded OC. But it was just a little scene so I can overlook it and see what you were trying to get accross.

Another great chapter and I eagerly await the next :o)
Mari

Bobmin356 posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 11:44pm for Chapter 42: Noel

Hmmmm I'd like to say this was a good chapter, but the truth be told I'm going to have to completely reread this story before I can say one way or the other. It's been so long since this moved forward I've forgotten most of the storyline. :)

Maybe I'll review again in a few days after I've reread the story. :)

Musings of Apathy replied:

I'm glad to have you back on board.   There has been some minor changes to the story that don't know if you will notice after so long or not.   A few scenes were added to cover some things.   I hope that you enjoy it.

Mike (MoA)

Tom posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 10:49pm for Chapter 42: Noel

I'm glad to see your latest chapter. But the bittersweetness is that you will no longer post on SIYE where I have been following this story. I'm sorry to see you go. Good luck in your future writing. Tom

ridmania posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 10:47pm for Chapter 42: Noel

lol awesome chapter but i see where your going with this lol. your gonna give that old cottage farm to remus and tonks aren't you lol. keep up the great work buddy

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 9:26pm for Chapter 42: Noel

But perfect for whom? Harry and Ginny or Remus and Tonks?



c3markh posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 9:02pm for Chapter 42: Noel

Glad to see another chapter; Love the story and cannot wait for more. Thanks for writing.