Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:41am for Chapter 44: Prank Revealed

Ooh, nicely done Mike! Love how Harry realised that he couldn't fight Having Fudge reveal his Animagus form but was able to circumvent some of the Minister's short-sighted policies. Can't wait to see the fallout in Fudge's office from this press conference. Keep it coming! Hopefully quicker too. ;)

Nightwing510 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:26am for Chapter 44: Prank Revealed

I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Harry change what Fudge was planning for the better.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:19am for Chapter 44: Prank Revealed

Stomping of Fudge's finger is ever so much fun.

This was delightful.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Finger stomping of such a high caliber twit really requires the correct hardware, and luckily Harry was wearing his hiking boots for this meeting with the esteemed press.   All of those lugs dig so well into the pudgy flesh of his corrupt fingers.

Thank you for reviewing.

Mike (MoA)

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 10:20am for Chapter 44: Prank Revealed

One good (or nasty in this case) turn deserves another. Fudge got exactly what he deserved.

wackey posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 10:12am for Chapter 44: Prank Revealed

Fudge spanking time!
Let's see how the idiot likes being rosted in the press.
Great chapter!

Musings of Apathy replied:

And we still have the impromptue meeting in Fudge's office.

Oh, the fun!

(Thanks for the review)
(Mike {MoA})

Anne B. Walsh posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 9:53am for Chapter 44: Prank Revealed

Is it a diriclaw? My copy of FB says diricawl...
Yeah, that sounds like how the twins would handle getting pranked. Prank back, never thinking if you're actually hitting the correct target or not.
Harry, patronizing Ginny isn't the wisest of moves.
Oh, Fudge, Fudge, Fudge. How we... er... love thee?
Go Harry!! Using Fudge's stupidity against him! Great way to end a chapter - I'm grinning out to here!
Anne

Musings of Apathy replied:

*Rushes to change it*

Anne, I do believe that if you look, you will find that I did, indeed, spell it correctly as diricawl {at least if you look now it is spelled correctly}.   Thanks for the heads up.

I had planned the chapter to continue through Fudge's office and to eventually end on the train ride back to Hogwarts, but it fleshed out to be more than I thought.

Thanks for the review.

Mike (MoA)