Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 5:05am for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

Outstanding, like it more and more.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 6:19am for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

Good prank on Ron and Hermione, and the initiation sounds like sport.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 6:04pm for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

Tiny Brit pick moment: no Brit would ever say, as Hermione does, "he sure is" it's just an Americanism. Otherwise loved Ginny's clever hex and the pranking idea.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks.   I changed it to "Yes, he is,"

Thank you for the review.

lordblack posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 12:43pm for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

How would ron know what a car was?(10th paragraph from the bottom).
Didn't harry have a b-day party at grimauld place, before 5th year?
please no more 'family' stuff, it's way too mushy mushy for my tastes(and everyone elses)

Musings of Apathy replied:

In the second year we learned that the Weasley's had a car; a Ford Anglia, which Rona nd Harry end up flying to Hogwarts adn is currently wild in the Forbidden Forest, so Ron knows what a car is.

Harry did not have a birthday party at Grimauld Place because he arrived there on August Sixth, one week after his birthday.

"No more 'family' stuff"...well, I am afraid that this story is written through chapter 41, as has been previously posted on FF.n, and I will not entertain requests to change either my writing style or content.   As far as this being to "mushy mushy" for your tastes "and everyone elses", I am afraid that you can only cast your vote, not everyone else's, and I have received no other review complaining about my "mushy mushy" content.

Zarz posted a comment on Saturday 25th February 2006 1:47am for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

This is really great so far! I am looking forward to seeing what Harry manages to do when he goes back to school, so please, update soon!

TNaSeein' posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 5:31am for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

I found you! Yay! :D I don't get ff.net they just keep deleting all the really good fics. I'm so glad that you have found a far better site to post at. You're in fantastic company :D I'm really enjoying re-reading this fic. I didn't think it was needed or possible you have made it better. Looking forward to you getting back to the 40-somethings though.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for making the trip over here. I am glad that you agree with me about the quality of authors on this site, it is an honor. It will take a while to catch up with where I was, but I hope that the story will be markedly better when we do. I am looking forward to it because I have had the second quidditch match written since before I posted chapter 1 the first time.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 5:18am for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

Novel idea to go over Harry's background having Ron and Hermione tell the older Weasley boys.

Pranking Harry may not be a good idea. Pranking Ginny's Harry because of Ginny is probably a death wish.

Fun, fun, FUN!

Ishtar posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 4:56am for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

Good chapter. Note: In the very first sentence, the phrase "I mean Fred and George" should be removed. Authorial comments or comments addressed to the reader break the fourth wall and disrupt the narrative.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for reviewing.

It hadn't occured to me that my cute little thing disrupted the reader's flow, but I can see what you mean. In general I am against AN's so I will correct it.

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Thursday 23rd February 2006 5:14pm for Chapter 8: Friends and Friendlier

good chapter update soon