Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Slytherdor posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2006 5:03am for Chapter 9: Planning

"Well, Ron," Harry said, "Hermione’s the sister that I never had and you’re the brother that I never had; so when I see the two of you, it’s like incest. So just keep that in mind."



HILARIOUS!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 6:10am for Chapter 9: Planning

Very good. Got the part about murder correct too. So many get it wrong or make Harry a whimp cause he has to take some bad guy out. Love your story.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Saturday 22nd July 2006 11:10am for Chapter 9: Planning

About the broom crash... it looks like Ginny is already Harry's downfall :)

I also appreciated that your discussion of the morals of disposing of old Voldie avoided most of the fanfic cliches. Much better.

lordblack posted a comment on Tuesday 28th March 2006 12:48pm for Chapter 9: Planning

I don't cuss alot but I'm going to now...
Stop using the {explative deleted by Admin} work TRAINING! he is learning things that will benefit his life! not abso {explative deleted by Admin} lutly, not just training for one battle with tom! Stop it {explative deleted by Admin} it! stop it!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Please, do not cuss in reviews.

At this moment, Harry is training for one thing.   His destiny.   He has a destiny, told through prophecy, to defeat Voldemort or die trying.   When you are learning in one particular field, it would be best described as training.   If his TRAINING benefits his later life, all the better.   For his own benefit, I hope that he doesn't ever have to come toe-to-toe with another Dark Lord, but his life may turn out that way, if, of course, I write it that way, as this is my story.   I give, of course, proper applause and credit to J.K. Rowling for inventing the characters and world and allowing FanFiction writers to explore their creative side with them, but, once I started to write this story, I was the one controling what this particular Harry would be doing for the rest of his life.

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Saturday 25th March 2006 6:44am for Chapter 9: Planning

Watch your tenses, you keep slipping in between present and past tense and it gets kinda confusing to your poor readers. It's Death Eaters, not deatheaters, that was clearly written in the book and I can't stand reading something that's written in canon being misspelled or otherwise. I started reading your story on PhoenixSong, and I enjoyed it very much, and I'm looking forward to the new, beta-ed version, although I'm impatient for you to get on with the story. Keep writing!

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 12:07pm for Chapter 9: Planning

{pouts}

Figures you'd only have gotten this far...

{Grin}

Good work.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Work on re-edit/re-write is going well. I have added content to a couple of chapters from previously posted versions. Overall, I hope that it is better.

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

Mike.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 6:40pm for Chapter 9: Planning

Very good. I really like this story. I like the way Harry is using his mind to develope new magical experience and expertise. I'm glad he and Dumbledore are doing so well. I am especially glad that Ron and Hermione are ok with everything. I look forward to your next update.
Thank you for writing.
pms

James Benfield posted a comment on Friday 3rd March 2006 12:46am for Chapter 9: Planning

Great chapter. I have to say, I was more than a bit pissed when FF.net deleted your stories. I am damned glad that you found another site for your stories. Keep up the good work.

James

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Thursday 2nd March 2006 10:28pm for Chapter 9: Planning

Very interesting how you had Harry tell them about the prophecy. It is a part of a complete story of his life and of the events leading up to, during, and immediately after the battle of the Department of Mysteries.

Clever 'truce' you created between the two couples for public displays of affection.

Well done.

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Thursday 2nd March 2006 6:09pm for Chapter 9: Planning

good chapter update soon

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Thursday 2nd March 2006 2:46pm for Chapter 9: Planning

Wonderful chapter. Harry forgot to ask them if they wanted to know before he told them tho ... I'm pretty sure it's a moot point however, they would have wanted to know regardless. Keep up the good work.

'Mione

Musings of Apathy replied:

Well, you know Harry, in the whole thing, he forgot. It could never be the author writing it, reading it, editing it, posting it, having it banned, re-reading it, re-writing it, re-editing it, re-posting it and having missed that gaff every time. You are the first reviewer to ever catch that error, to my memory. So, now we just chalk it up to Harry's forgetfulness. Do not look behind the curtain.

Mike.