Content Harry Potter

Reviews

LeprechaunJV posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 9:07am

Excellent story....
Do update soon.....

Milarqui posted a comment on Monday 28th December 2009 4:57am

When are you going to continue with this story? Are you even planning to continue writing it?

Erichweiss posted a comment on Friday 16th October 2009 7:55am

Can't wait for you to update. When are you going to do that? This is good story so far but it needs to be finished.

Riven posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2009 3:01pm

you really need to update this....

Mezzie posted a comment on Saturday 8th August 2009 12:29am

Are you continuing the story? Most interesting plot... lol.

Jdnokc posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 3:25am

is this abandonded or what?

Anastashia197 posted a comment on Friday 17th July 2009 2:15pm

You know, over the past few months, I've been going back to this story to read it all over again. I even wished that you would have ended the story at the end of they're summer so that it would seem that you finished it. The story is one that I really do like, and the plot unique.

I really like it, and I hope that you would finish it someday.

silliepaulie posted a comment on Monday 29th June 2009 12:55am

I love this story. hope there is more. if there is email me at silliepaulie@yahoo.com

dave g posted a comment on Thursday 11th June 2009 10:12am

Are you going to finish this story? It'd be a shame if you don't, as it's quite good.

Anya McLerie posted a comment on Saturday 2nd May 2009 2:27pm

So, I'm guessing since you've not updated in the last 2 years that this story has been discontinued? Such a pity, it's brilliant, well developed, and you've left it sitting on the edge of cliff, ready to drive me nuts to read more! Ah well, at 2:30am I suppose I do need sleep.

Chindabe posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2009 8:58am

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR!
*grins* WOOT.

Urgh. I want to smack Malfoy... no I want to MURDER Malfoy. *evil chindabe glare of DOOM*

ARARRRRRRRRRRRRRARARARGHGHGHARARA!!GHGH!!11ONE!11!! *socks D.M. in the face*

Dragon63 posted a comment on Sunday 1st February 2009 8:36am

Sure wish this would be continued sometime.

An excellent premise with great plot development, and excellent writing, except for a few (and *only* a few) misplaced apostrophes and misused words (such as when Harry is attempting to enter Vault 42, and presses the seal and the vault door opens, and the goblin calls Harry a "true Potter ancestor"... Harry is actually a "descendant", not an ancestor).

Would really love to find out when Hermione finally solves the "riddle of the crests", and how Harry is coping with his "containerless magical core"...

Thanks for a great story so far.

Jdnokc posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2009 3:42pm

so is this yet another abandoned story?

Ralph.sj posted a comment on Friday 12th December 2008 9:40am

please don't abanden this story it it gr8 and i would love to read the rest of it.

Omeganian posted a comment on Sunday 30th November 2008 1:55am

Did you consider finishing the fic at this point, and starting a sequel named "the Broken Reservoir"?

runnerman87 posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2008 10:20am

Point of interest: Wild Wild West came out in the summer of '99, which puts it slightly outside the HP timeline.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for your review.   Not once, though, did I mention any details that could have told you what American action film they saw.   There was excitement and explosions. It could be anything.

Mike (MoA)

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Wednesday 15th October 2008 5:44pm


This story is absolutely great.. It has had me in fits of laughter. Those pranks were just great. BUT the 'prank' I loved was when Harry was the black cat with Ginny in her dorm room and the other girls wondered about 'nutering' him.

PLEASE, PLEASE don't forget this story.

PLEASE update and finish this great story..

Well done on a great story.

hptrump posted a comment on Sunday 5th October 2008 9:05am

It's been a long time since last posting. Are there any plans for adding more chapters to this magnificent story?

werewolph posted a comment on Saturday 27th September 2008 9:24pm

Great story so far, but please don't leave this one unfinished. Far too brilliant to be cast aside. Too many fics seem to be going that road lately.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Thursday 7th August 2008 9:14am

PLEASE update soon! I just re-read from the beginning and I'd love to know what happens next!