Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 11:19am

Stomping of Fudge's finger is ever so much fun.

This was delightful.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Finger stomping of such a high caliber twit really requires the correct hardware, and luckily Harry was wearing his hiking boots for this meeting with the esteemed press.   All of those lugs dig so well into the pudgy flesh of his corrupt fingers.

Thank you for reviewing.

Mike (MoA)

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 10:20am

One good (or nasty in this case) turn deserves another. Fudge got exactly what he deserved.

wackey posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 10:12am

Fudge spanking time!
Let's see how the idiot likes being rosted in the press.
Great chapter!

Musings of Apathy replied:

And we still have the impromptue meeting in Fudge's office.

Oh, the fun!

(Thanks for the review)
(Mike {MoA})

Anne B. Walsh posted a comment on Tuesday 15th August 2006 9:53am

Is it a diriclaw? My copy of FB says diricawl...
Yeah, that sounds like how the twins would handle getting pranked. Prank back, never thinking if you're actually hitting the correct target or not.
Harry, patronizing Ginny isn't the wisest of moves.
Oh, Fudge, Fudge, Fudge. How we... er... love thee?
Go Harry!! Using Fudge's stupidity against him! Great way to end a chapter - I'm grinning out to here!
Anne

Musings of Apathy replied:

*Rushes to change it*

Anne, I do believe that if you look, you will find that I did, indeed, spell it correctly as diricawl {at least if you look now it is spelled correctly}.   Thanks for the heads up.

I had planned the chapter to continue through Fudge's office and to eventually end on the train ride back to Hogwarts, but it fleshed out to be more than I thought.

Thanks for the review.

Mike (MoA)

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Saturday 29th July 2006 4:53pm

good chapter update soon

Era posted a comment on Friday 28th July 2006 5:53am

I'm really enjoying this story. It's nice to see it's possible to really change events without going overboard with power and 'good things' when giving it all a lighter tone.

I'm wondering what happened to Harry's talk about Riddle at the dinner after the Halloween Ball though. Would have expected to see some kind of reaction from the other students, wether he told them or decided not to.

Thanks for writing.

Musings of Apathy replied:

I keep forgetting about the talk.   Harry, however, forgot about the talk to inform the students about Riddle with the events of Halloween night.   Someone may remind him yet.

Mike (MoA)

Rictor posted a comment on Tuesday 25th July 2006 1:32pm

I realize you probably don't care, but at one point you say 'The entire crest and some individual elements inside were bordered in pure twenty-four carat gold.' Just so you know the word carat describes the mass of a gem, and the word karat describes the purity of gold. You may (or may not) want to correct that.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Actually, I do care.   I have changed it on this site.

Thank you for helping out.

Mike (MoA)

KenF posted a comment on Monday 24th July 2006 12:26am

I thought the timing on that alarm call was perfect. Just as Hermione thinks she's going to get answers, BAM!

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 11:43pm

I have to agree with Harry's choice of best prank, and for the same reasons.

It was nice to see Malfoy get slimed too. He's going to need a proper pounding before long.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 10:58pm

I liked Ginny's thoughts in the first two paragraphs, and Hermione jumping down Harry's throat on the train... Well?! You haven't asked a question. Thanks for the laugh.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 9:34pm

Animagii at play is cool. So are the attack-dummies, although it sounds like they need a bit of refinement.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Yeah, they need a bit of refinement in my head too.   But I can blame that one a quick invention by a couple of teenagers (Harry and Hermione).

Thanks for reviewing.   I enjoy reading one person's reviews on each chapter.

If you would register you could receive e-mail notices of this story and any other author's on FanFicAuthors.net for new chapters.   Just a thought.

Mike (MoA)

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 9:27pm

If Voldemort ever finds out that the prophecy is bunk, the Vaiseys are in deep yogurt.

Interesting prank.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 9:04pm

Nice bit of subterfuge on the Trio Plus One's part. I doubt that Malfoy is smart enough to be warned off by it, but if he does do anything to Ginny, he'll have both sides of the war hunting for him.

And congratulations to Harry and Ginny on their first transformation! Once again, I like the way you explain how the magic works, in this case, the way the human and animal minds mix.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 8:57pm

That was a fun chapter. Phi (like Hermione) demonstrates how a person's most obvious trait is not necessarily their dominant one.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 8:36pm

The exchange about the Hogwarts book was funny.

The animagus stuff has been interesting too. I like the way you explain how the magic works.

Draco is a prime example of why Wrath and Pride are listed amongst the seven deadly sins. I've got a bad feeling he may also come to demonstrate the theory that stupidity is the only universal capital crime.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 9:00am

I also liked the RPG in the room of requirement... and I have to take some point off Bill's score in the contest because he failed to keep Ginny penned up.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Seriously, who could keep Gin penned up?   Although, he should have reconsidered putting her in a room that would give her whatever she wanted.   I wonder what would have happened if she had just told the room that she wanted Harry?

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 8:55am

Brilliant prank. I always thought Bill was smart.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 8:32am

You have an interesting Snape here... very Slytherin, and maybe (who knows) a loyal death eater. However, he still respects the wiles that mark the followers of Salazar Slytherin.

I also like the way that the "authorities" decided that they needed a few days to calm down and think. It's not real, but it is how things should be.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 7:26am

Mandy seems to be dealing with things well. I liked the way you interspersed Malfoy's thoughts with the rest of the story.

And, if Harry would like somebody to take his place at the center of female attention, please have him contact me. (no, I don't have ANY sympathy for him)

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 6:17am

I meant to say that I liked having Harry dance with Hermione.

I need a beta for my reviews...