Content Harry Potter

Reviews

freakyfinger posted a comment on Tuesday 18th April 2006 9:54am

Damn Malfoy . . . always has to ruin everything good . . .

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 18th April 2006 6:05am

I note that one minor typo - you've got "patrificus" instead of "petrificus" - has carried over from the ff.net version. There is a dictionary floating around of Harry Potter words that you can load into your spell checker. Kokopelli mentioned it a few months ago. I like the bit about the Weasley's teaching their sons to be honarble gentlemen. It really really rings true. From canon, I see the parents as fairly old-fashioned, strict but loving, and all that. thanks for sharing.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   I am correcting that now.   Thank you for the notice.   Stupefy was also spelled wrong.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Tuesday 18th April 2006 12:26am

Interesting turn of events, I look forward to seeing Malfoy getting his due . . .

Keep up the good work

Graup posted a comment on Saturday 15th April 2006 12:03pm

Absolutely wonder fic you have here. You have me enchanted with the Chamber and the teleportation pads set up around Hogwarts.

Harry has really grown in the few months he has been at Hogwarts. In fact, he may have matured a bit more than I expected. Certainly, the pretty red head has him entranced, and may be helping him grow up.

Good job. Thanks for sharing the story.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 9:41pm

*sigh* Will Ron get a clue about girls before it becomes to late? And Malfoy always has to ruin the fun . . . Ah well, those are the elements that speak of a good storywriter!

jake m posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 6:07pm

the "other" authors have not been updating their stories lately its good you are i enjoyed your chapter!
though i dont know what hermione sees in ron..

Patches posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 3:27pm

This is just terrific! To have them enter the horrific Chamber of Secrets as it once looked and then have it transform to its new look. That was great. I really liked the little look into the house elves ways of doing things. That was an eye opener. It was great that they included Mrs. Weasley into the people they honor. That was a nice touch.
Of course Draco Malfoy had to be a flea in the soup! He just can't let sleeping dogs lie can he? I like the way that Harry dealt with the problem. I really liked the way he dealt with Remus. That was cool including the puppy dog eyes. Of course the finishing touch was Ron's appetite and Hermione's reaction to his hunger and derogatory remarks about the 1st and 2nd year students. A masterful treatment of the Ball! Thanks for writing it. pms

Patches posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 3:15pm

What a great way to introduce a Halloween Ball!
That was a great entrance for the archway. It was really dramatic. That was great when they couldn't exit the ball thru the arch and then the mytifying voice made it even more creepy! Now on to the ball! Thanks, pms

ridmania posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 3:09pm

good work!!! man there needs to be some malfoy bashing and some snape bashing!!!

Terry Swain posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 1:01pm

Great chapter. :)

Janeth posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 11:06am

much better

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 10:29am

Very fun chapter! Things are flowing along nicely. :-)

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 10:01am

I was so hoping to see Draco shot out of the Chamber of Secrets up through the dirty slide into Myrtle's bathroom, getting filthier all along the way.

Well, the ball isn't over yet. We live in hope.

Musings of Apathy replied:

I think you might like his fate.   Even if it isn't balistic in nature.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 9:55am

It shouldn't be too much longer before Hermione figures it out . . . I look forward to that revelation . . . love the party so far. Keep up the good work

'Mione

Musings of Apathy replied:

Yes, it won't take too many clues for Hermione to figure it out, but she has to be presented the clues, and that doesn't happen every day.   How do you imagine   Hermione's reaction to Harry having knowledge of the crests and her not?   (Just sewing seeds)

Amamama posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 1:00am

Oh, what a splendid way to start a Halloween party! They sure won't forget this, ever. And now more than anytime before I want the next chapter up soon (meaning 2 seconds ago), because I want to see the students' reactions to Harry's work with the chamber. Oh, how I would've loved to be at that party!

Nice touch with the house-elf pep-talk. Now we know how they do it...

Love it!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   You'll probably get this response after you have read chapter 28, so I hope that it is to your liking.   The thing to remember about the party, though, is that most people don't know that he was the one to make the changes or to decorate.   While they heard it, it would not have sunk in.

jayley posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 12:32pm

that's so funny, i could just hear the evil muhwhaha laughter echoing around!

Manatheron posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 10:48am

That is just cruel, Evil, mean spirited, resoundingly nasty, and socailly reprehensible...

{Falls to knees}

Teach me?

^.^

Excellent chapter! The illusion which hides the transformation is a stunning Illistration of why I love this Fic! The Booming voice talking about Only six ever getting out alive was a stroke of sheer genius! What an evil place to stop {Makes mental note} The timing is perfect!

Keep up the outstanding work!

Musings of Apathy replied:

You do flatter me.

Now kiss my toes.

Some things just fall into place and seem like the most natural thing when you are writing and feeling it.   This was one of those chapter endings.

David posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 8:57am

Malfizzy... a House Elf-ification of Malfoy? Wouldn't surprise me...

The six:

Harry, Ginny, Dumbledore, McGonnagal, Riddle...

Can't remember another, unless Ron counts, and if that were the case, so would Lockhart. Dobby?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Think carefully.   Really carefully.   There was another.

I'll post the next chapter Friday so you can see for yourself.

Janeth Jones posted a comment on Thursday 13th April 2006 5:33am

That was just mean!

freakyfinger posted a comment on Wednesday 12th April 2006 8:56pm

So Harry is pranking the entire school?? Ah well, when you have the power, might as well use it. I love the house elf scene!!! "Whoever gets Master Weezy’s table, remember who you is serving and give him more."

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   And it didn't take all of that much power, just creativity and time to set up all of the magic before hand.