Content Harry Potter

Reviews

No Idea Why I Smile posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 8:59am for Chapter 2

i love it so far...i look forward to the next chapter soon...really soon, i hope...

i can sorta see where this is going, thinking back on Fate's Debt, and i went to look at "Luna's Hubby" and skimmed it, so i have a feeling as to the direction of this...and i like it...

i can only imagine Arthur's reaction...or Ginny's brothers...should be interesting..

I loved the Goblin part, showing his amusement at the stirring of the pot that will result when the Wizarding world finds out that their Hero is missing...i look forward to seeing where you take this...i cant wait to read more...seriously...please please please update soon!

i love it...

~*NIWIS*~

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 5:30am for Chapter 2

When are you going to get back to The Cracked Reservoir? I will read these two chapters and let you know what I think when I'm finished. I just wanted you to know I'm waiting for you to continue Reservoir!

Verahsa posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 3:22am for Chapter 2

MoA:

I'm very intrigued by your story. I have to admit I was dreading where you were going with this story, as most times that I see a story of this nature it ends up being entirely non-innocent by the time Harry & Ginny are in the same room together, or get married within a day of being together, or get together as a romantic couple at 11. I'm very impressed with the way you're taking this so far.

I realize that in most of these stories a bonding of some nature (be it marriage or something much more involved, magically speaking), and wouldn't be surprised to see you go that way, but I appreciate that it hasn't turned instantly sappy less than a day from Harry's arrival.

So far, I'm also very pleased with the characterization you've given to both Harry & Ginny. Both seem to fall well under canon-expected behaviors given their current "altered" history in reference to canon. The characterizations of the other characters, what little we've seen of them, bodes well for the rest of the storyline. I sincerely look forward to seeing what else you end up writing in this storyline.

That's all for now, as it's still very early on all things considered. Keep writing, and thank you for your efforts, and for posting it for your fans to enjoy!

Sincerely,
Nicholas

Asad posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 2:44am for Chapter 2

Very interesting. It's amusing me quite a bit that I know what to expect and what will probably happen in this fic from reading similar fics but I still can't help wait for the next update eagerly. Must be good work, for that to happen. :D

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 12:24am for Chapter 2

ohh... i like it - keep going.....

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 12:21am for Chapter 2

A most wonderful chapter. I can just see the turmoil in dumbledore's perfect little world that is going to spiral out of control once Ginny and Harry get married . . . I enjoyed this chapter immensley. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing.

'Mione

Prince Charon posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 7:37pm for Chapter 2

Very, very interesting.

I quite like your version of the Goblins.

More soon, please.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 3:50pm for Chapter 2

*Laughs* Oh, my, the goblins do have rather a sense of humor. Somehow I doubt strongly that Dumbledore or the Weaseley parents will find the whole situation quite as amusing. :D

*sigh* Dumbledore's making the same mistake so many modern intelligence agencies do, remote sensors are no substitute for eyeball reconnaisance and evaluation of something. Ah, well, it will come back to bite him, I'm sure.

Keep up the good work on this one.

ichtys posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 2:57pm for Chapter 2

Great chapter. I really like the way you got the Goblins involved, very believable. I look forward to read the next chapter.
BTW, how long are you going to make this story? I would like to read what happends throughout the school-years.
Regards Ichtys

Musings of Apathy replied:

I plan for the story to go through the school years, although that is quite the undertaking.   But I don't plan to abandon it short of the conclusion.

Thanks for the review.

Fate posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 1:56pm for Chapter 2

Wonderful chapter!

Terry Swain posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 1:41pm for Chapter 2

Great chapter. :)

Sanityfaerie posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 1:20pm for Chapter 2

Soooo. Much. WAFF!

Heeheeheeheehee.

minor kibitz: going straight from a near-starvation diet to eating large quantities generally causes a variety of unpleasant effects - cramping, vomiting, and so forth.

It's a silly little story, but an entertaining read, so long as the reader does not insist that it be more than it is. I look forward to the next installment. Thank you for writing it.

The Sanity Faerie

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 1:16pm for Chapter 2

Enjoy this story quite a bit. Really like the idea of the goblins and Harry pulling the wool over DD's pseudo-sparkling eyes.

brad posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 11:44am for Chapter 2

Charming story!! Although it's a bit of a pity that the adults won't get to see what condition Harry was in when he first arrived at the Burrow. I'd dearly love to see the Dursleys punished for their abominable treatment of Harry. Maybe they could get Ginny's memories in a pensieve if they wanted to prosecute them.

CootiePatootie posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 11:37am for Chapter 2

This is so cute. I love the idea of writing to the Goblins for help - and the willingness to help in return. Harry's so cute and earnest in this story. I do hope you continue with it!

Cheers,

CP

tess posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 11:10am for Chapter 2

love the new chapter

PerfesserN posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 10:28am for Chapter 2

Hmmmmm, I think I see a bonding in the near future. I like this story, it just feels right. Keep writing, please, we'll keep reading and reviewing.

applesollie posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 10:21am for Chapter 2

So far I like it. Its an interesting twist...just wondering, which Weasley will find Harry first.

Wergan posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 9:55am for Chapter 2

Hmm intresting, I quite like this story, very unique compared to most of the Harry Potter Stories I have seen, can't wait for more and I hope you continue writing it after November is over.

nuage posted a comment on Thursday 23rd November 2006 9:54am for Chapter 2

They seem to be so naive, they are so cute! Well done in writing them as quite believable children. Also, the goblin's reaction to Harry's letter is very telling. On one hand we can see that they are not evil, but at the same time it pleases him greatly to see that he can create havoc in the wizarding world by helping to hide Harry. A little vengence spirit? :) I just can't wait to see Dumbledore's reaction when he finds out that Harry is not at the Dursleys! And the Weasley's reaction to this development too! Please update soon! I really like this project of yours since it makes you update more quickly!