Content Harry Potter

Reviews

truly_charmed posted a comment on Friday 18th May 2007 12:16pm for Chapter 5

This is a really well written story. I'm interested in reading more, but alas, there is none. You should post some more so that all of us can read what happens at the party and with Harry and Ginny. Thouroghly enjoyable.

Truly_charmed
singingfire@hotmail.com

jedimike1990 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th May 2007 1:27pm for Chapter 5

How long till you finish this is very good. Good Luck on Chapter 6.

eddie posted a comment on Wednesday 16th May 2007 5:45am for Chapter 5

i do hope you update soon i want to see how grandmum reacts to harry. it does seem like everything is coming to a head and everyone will find out what ginny and harry are doing.

hptrump posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2007 12:30pm for Chapter 5

I hope you update soon. Your story is a beautiful portrayal of innocence.

Tonya Evans posted a comment on Tuesday 24th April 2007 2:45pm for Chapter 5

I love this one keep updating

Zoe Elizabath Farnell posted a comment on Monday 16th April 2007 8:57pm for Chapter 5

Great story, update soon!! Will Ginny appear as Ginny Potter now on the register at Hogwarts? Animagus? Update soon!!

Erin posted a comment on Friday 13th April 2007 2:44am for Chapter 5

Hello! I stumbled upon your story earlier. So far, I really like it. It's easy to read, flows well and is well written. Your ideas are fully formed and well explained. I can't wait for the next chapter!

hptrump posted a comment on Monday 2nd April 2007 10:32am for Chapter 5

I hope you post soon. I love this story.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Saturday 24th March 2007 4:12am for Chapter 5

The suspense continues to build, along with the fun! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

Sssith posted a comment on Thursday 22nd March 2007 4:04am for Chapter 5

Fun story...like it better than your other one. So work on this one! ;-)

How far are you going to take this story? Molly is gonna FREAK when she finds out. LOL

Hurry back with more!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 21st March 2007 6:07am for Chapter 5

Testing my e-mail.

Ignor this, I'll delete it later.

Sideline posted a comment on Tuesday 20th March 2007 8:30am for Chapter 5

I really enjoyed this whole scene at the Lovegood’s; especially this part:


"Um..." Harry started eloquently. "Fine. How are you, sir? Sorry for scaring your...the, um...scaring them away, sir."

"Nonsense, dear boy," he dismissed. "You did no such thing. The hunt is over after the strike of ten, after all."



This strikes me as the perfect Mr. Lovegood. The strongest part of your writing is often the humour. Percy hallucinating was clever, funny, and well done.

I’m not a fan of Fred and George constantly speaking in broken tandem. All the same they were in character.

I’m eager to see the fallout between Harry and Ginny over Harry getting seen by Percy. And of course meeting Grandmother Prewett should be both a pivotal and entertaining event.

Cheers and Good Work,
Joel

hptrump posted a comment on Tuesday 20th March 2007 7:21am for Chapter 5

Love your story. Funny and witty.

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Monday 19th March 2007 3:20pm for Chapter 5

wow loved the new chapter i cant wait for the next one and to see what happens when percy finally finds out it was harry there and getting ginny her birthday present! !

MilkaZen posted a comment on Monday 19th March 2007 3:12pm for Chapter 5

I love this story ^_^ Thank you ^_^

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Monday 19th March 2007 8:59am for Chapter 5

*does happy dance* Oh, wow, did I miss this fic! I'm so glad to see this updated. And it was brilliant. Percy spotted Harry, Ginny's grandmother knows about Harry, and Mrs. Weasley almosts busts them. Is it me or are things getting cut closer more often then before. Cheers.

~Ivy

JBern posted a comment on Monday 19th March 2007 2:46am for Chapter 5

Nice transisitonal chapter. You spelled Ginny as Gunny right after her Grandmum's letter, unless you planned for her to enter the USMC. :)

Liked Percy seeing the High Elf, rather amusing. Didn't like Ginny blatantly using her wand in front of Ron.

Jim

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for the correction.   It has been changed on all copies and online.

As far as Ginny having and using a wand in front of Ron, that was solely due to her mother giving her one for use while she does the wash.   In an all magical household, there are no push button machines to do the work, so if I was to have Ginny doing the wash, she had to use magic.   I envision a witch's training from childhood as being different from a wizard's, with a witch generally being taught by her mother the spells and practices necessary for running a magical household.   Otherwise, the mother would be doing all of the work around the house, as no modern conviences that could be operated by a child exist in such a household.   Ginny is given a wand when she goes to do the wash and it is taken back when she is done.   Had Ron not wanted his shirt cleaned, he wouldn't have seen her using it, but I don't think it surprised him in the least.   He's used to it and knows that he won't be given use of a wand unless it is for him to start to learn the cleaning of the home like Ginny.   Not something that would traditionally happen in a wizarding home.

Thank you for your comments.   I enjoy seeing thoughtful responses, possitive or negetive, from my readers, especially when they are skilled authors in their own right.   I greatly enjoy your story Bungle in the Jungle.

Thank you for reviewing.

Mike (MoA)

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 19th March 2007 12:24am for Chapter 5

It was an excellent section here. The conversation between Elf Harry and Percy was just laugh out loud funny, and will be looking forward to what happens when Harry and Ginny are meeting with Mrs. Prewett, and how Molly and the others will react when they find out about the marriage.

oldman posted a comment on Sunday 18th March 2007 10:52pm for Chapter 5

I really like this story but its just a shame writing takes finite time! Grandma sounds like another potential conspiritor. I'm looking forward to the next chapter; do H&G have to seek refuge? With the Goblins? When does Mrs Figg get back from holday looking forward to Dumbldore's panic. Do the sightings of Harry in the flue at F & B get reported? How does a Drogonpoxed Percy see through an invisibitlity cloak? Does this ability make him good prefect material later??

Thanks again - keep it coming and don't forget your other really super story.

Oldman

Ken Warner posted a comment on Sunday 18th March 2007 2:19pm for Chapter 5

great chapter in an excellent story - loved the conversation with the twins, must be devilish to write though.
So you are implying that the Lovegoods have been cracked for a long time, not just since Mrs Lovegood died?
thanks for sharing