Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Alex Mcpherson posted a comment on Thursday 19th March 2009 9:26pm for Chapter 6

that last sentence...

Has anyone written where hogwarts writes them to say "Sorry, but you have not been accepted"?
Not expelled, i mean, don't even start, etcetera.

~it'd be funny if that happens for the twins mebe, although I imagine that as a certain Defence professor they have for first year doing that to them, having heard from bill, charlie and percy in say, percy's first year (he's trading off years!) what the twins are like, and he suggests that to Dumbledore... hehe.
Then that brings up a thing of why he took that 'year' off between percy's third and seventh years, when Harry's an ickle firstie.

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Thursday 1st November 2007 6:32am for Chapter 6

Still enjoying the story incredibly. Wanted to point out that 'pouring' means emptying liquid from a container, while 'poring' means studying intently.

Keep up the good work!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks.   I corrected this mistake as well.   Thank you for your help.

Mike (MoA)

arien043 posted a comment on Friday 12th October 2007 3:36pm for Chapter 6

Nice chapter. All through this, though, I wonder, why hasn't Dumbledore noticed that Harry is missing from Privet Drive?

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 6:47am for Chapter 6

I realy like your story. Are you going to have Harry and Ginny go to Hogwarts togeather?

pfeil posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 1:56am for Chapter 6

Fun story; I'm really enjoying it.

Can't wait for more.

busted posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 5:34pm for Chapter 6

I Have read this story through two times now once when you updated last time and again just now. I really enjoy this story and i hope there will be an update soon.

JaneJack posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2007 2:05am for Chapter 6

I really like your story. Hope you'll update soon.

rune1806 posted a comment on Friday 3rd August 2007 3:23am for Chapter 6

hi this a fun read thank you for the great story

Asad posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 8:00pm for Chapter 6

Excellent! Loved it and I hope you will write and post more of this fic soon.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 4:08pm for Chapter 6

Fantastic! The only ships I enjoy reading are Harry/Ginny and Draco/Ginny, and this one is just great.

Very funny. Loved it when Ginny said her husband was invisible.

Fate posted a comment on Thursday 2nd August 2007 12:32pm for Chapter 6

Wonderful!!

oldman posted a comment on Wednesday 1st August 2007 5:29am for Chapter 6

I've re-read and I still like it i just want to read the other reviews

riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 31st July 2007 12:03pm for Chapter 6

I just thought of something. Since Harry and Ginny are married should she get a key to Harry's vaults, I would think that the Goblins would know if something like this happen. It is nice that Ginny had a good birthday. One thing that I am shock that Molly never seen Ginny 4 foot stuffed animal in the closet, I doubt that the closet would be that big.

penguins4me posted a comment on Monday 30th July 2007 2:34pm for Chapter 6

Oh! I loved the little crossovers in this story so far. The galaxy had me picturing Men In Black (rememeber the trippy ending?). I have always like the idea of notice-me-not spells. And, as a lover of books I can giggle with glee from the hours spent pouring over my own Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books as a child. I want one with moving pictures! Kinda sucks to be a muggle. And did I catch some word play with the ice cream man's name? :) Keep amusing us! You're so very good at it.

penguins4me posted a comment on Monday 30th July 2007 2:26pm for Chapter 6

I so love this story. I need all the happy fluffy stuff I can find right now, and this just fits the bill. And I love the Lovegoods! What a simple explanation for their lovely looniness! Please keep up the good work.

-Suzie Q

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 28th July 2007 10:24pm for Chapter 6

Very good, can't wait to read more.

gunny

Aelfwine posted a comment on Saturday 28th July 2007 10:39am for Chapter 6

Very nice to see a new chapter of this story!

Very sweet; I like that you're maintaining the gentle tone that you first established.

I like Mrs. Prewett--she seems like someone who'll be good support for Harry and Ginny when the time comes to reveal their marriage.

in-fanficauthors posted a comment on Friday 27th July 2007 9:28pm for Chapter 6

I had forgotten some of the details so had to go back and reread the previous chapters, but it was a quite enjoyable read, even again.

I have to wonder about Harry and Ginny now being legal adults and when the goblins will get their entertainment by having an 8 year old the head of a family with enormous assets get access to his fortune, wands, and probably something like being able to sit on Wizengamot. I will really laugh if Dumbledore's precious blood wards end up moving by themselves over to the Weasley's with Dumbledore continuing to fight everyone to move Harry back. The Weasley's discovering their bank imbalance (presumably before they know about Harry) should be good for a laugh too.

Please continue.

koppe posted a comment on Thursday 26th July 2007 6:21pm for Chapter 6

Great! I've been waiting for an update (feels like for ages ;-)...
Poor Harry, nine years old and getting the silence-treatment from his eight y/o wife.
When *will* the rest of the family discover Harry?!? It should be interesting... but hopefully will Grand-Ma interween if necessery.
Will they try more rituals?
I hope Harry at some time -- perhaps after gaining control over his inheritance -- will confront the Dursleys and introduce them to his wife.
Keep up the great work, and update this wonderful story soon!

Alorkin posted a comment on Thursday 26th July 2007 10:43am for Chapter 6

The breakfast and present time was well written. I'm certain Ginny and Harry will enjoy reading together.

The dinner with Mrs. Prewett was also well written. Beef Wellington is a favorite at our house. My daughter asks for it often now that I've learned to make it. (Funny enough, the first time I made it she responded in the manner she has every time I've tried to get her to try something new. **YUCK!!**

A sweet birthday. They must have had a blast! It's times like this when I wish I had been born magical. *sigh!*
Alorkin