Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Fic Chick posted a comment on Saturday 19th August 2017 7:22am for Chapter 8

I'm really enjoying this fic and hope you haven't abandoned it.

Miss Millie posted a comment on Sunday 25th October 2015 1:29pm for Chapter 8

Hello,

I hope at some time you write more on this story, I hope who gives the awards has writers finish the stories as I read by the awards think g that oh well I just wanted you to know even if you don't think we are reading your hard work we are I can't even think sometimes what to say to a writer nothing that will encourage them to keep writing or to finish it because I tell everyone who will listen your story or children who I'm babysitting for. Not all my friends well lets face it none of my friends are fans of H&G stories but they love me so they listen if i don't take too long. I know I'm not over 1000 but some writers have that many reviews and still won't finish there story. I mean some who have given really helpful ones and are writers themselves two I thimk of Harry sends a note from the future and says get to know Ginny Weasley. The other I for got the name but I think Max and Phoenix somebody

Wrote one where Harrys parents are alive and he has to do some kind of test in a room and then in the middle Ginny shows up. I think it was written as a group thing I'm not sure I can find them now. But for a long time every Author had both as one of their favorits.

Someone named Milgo wrote a really good story I think more than one but some one stole her story put their name on it so she took all of her stuff off. I liked her story as she was graphic on the sex seen but she warned us so we could skip them very easy. As I wanted any stories that my granddaughters could read. It's why I love yours. And it's like a good friend, when I feel like rereading a story I look up yours.

Can you just put it on Fanfiction.net any moreEnough of my rambling I wish you and your family and friends the best of all you want and lots of blessing for the things you need. This coming Holiday Season.

Miss Millie

fountaam posted a comment on Friday 11th April 2008 3:01pm for Chapter 8

Hope you'll have the chance and inspiration to update soon.

loot posted a comment on Monday 7th April 2008 1:32pm for Chapter 8

Love the story. Such a great idea. Can't wait for them to get caught... As I'm sure you know, waiting for an installment is hard, but well worth the wait, especially for something of the quality you produce. Keep up the good work and have fun doing it. Thanks.

GodricsPhoenix posted a comment on Tuesday 1st April 2008 10:31pm for Chapter 8

This is an AMAZING STORY!!! PLEASE update SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

PhantomPhoenix posted a comment on Sunday 30th March 2008 8:46am for Chapter 8

Oh I love this ff! Can't wait for you to update! (hopefully soon)

sblackfan posted a comment on Friday 28th March 2008 3:20am for Chapter 8

Fantastic story!! I can't wait to find out if Molly catches Harry & Ginny.

kyoshi posted a comment on Thursday 20th March 2008 1:13pm for Chapter 8

I'm really enjoying the story. Hope you incorporate Harry with a little bit more of magical power.

Maxhaley posted a comment on Tuesday 26th February 2008 1:47am for Chapter 8

I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks!

Malehorntaildragon posted a comment on Tuesday 26th February 2008 12:19am for Chapter 8

Love the story, really ingenious at hiding Harry and still have time to be out. When will you update again?

Vilkath posted a comment on Sunday 17th February 2008 12:09pm for Chapter 8

Very intersting idea, you carried it out far longer then I thought you would before the two even hit hogwarts. Most stories of this type might have them meet, get married and that is about it before they turn up at hogwarts.

I hope you plan on updating this, it has been a few months and this story is far to good to die out. Plus it would be nice to see what kind of long term plans you actualy have for this. What all these repeated marriage ritual mean etc.

garion posted a comment on Sunday 17th February 2008 7:40am for Chapter 8

Love the story. hope you can update soon.

shreyassv posted a comment on Monday 11th February 2008 10:00pm for Chapter 8

Very well written work. I loved it.When will the next chapter be out?

Professor_Chris posted a comment on Thursday 7th February 2008 11:22pm for Chapter 8

This is a really great story, have really emjoyed it so far, you have handled the marriage very well with no unnecessary reference to sex etc. Looking forward to seeing more updates.

mrpage8466 posted a comment on Wednesday 6th February 2008 9:27pm for Chapter 8

More? Pleeeeeeeeease!

bookish327 posted a comment on Tuesday 5th February 2008 12:17pm for Chapter 8

(This review covers my feelings about Chapters 1-8, since I read them all back-to-back, in one sitting.)

Your story was recommended in the Fate's Debt yahoo group's links page, and I'm so glad it was. This is a very interesting twist on the early-bond fic. I really, really like how you write Ginny and Harry, also. Your Harry is a bit more shy and lacks self-confidence, due to the abuse he experienced for so long, as well as being young. That's an interesting place to work from, and I can't wait to read more. (Especially with the next chapter having a potentially explosive interaction between Ginny & Harry and Molly. I hope that, if she freaks out TOO much, Marilyn will step in with her own calming insights about the couple's relationship being quite loving, while still innocent and chaste. Mr. Lovegood also, having spent some time in the couple's company (during their visits, as well as during their schooling), could attest to the young, but true, love Harry & Ginny share. (I wonder if his opinion would be a big help, though, since he's generally thought to be eccentric.) Luckily, Arthur can usually be a voice of reason and calm, even when Molly is quite upset about something involving the children.

I'm honestly amazed that the duo have managed to keep Harry hidden, often in plain sight (with the help of the necklace and Invisibility Cloak) for so long. Of course, there have been some close calls (e.g. Arthur waking Ginny up on her birthday, Ginny's conversation with Fred in Diagon Alley, etc.) Considering how lively the Weasleys are at meal-times, etc., I'm amazed none of them ever ran into Harry when he was standing silently in the room with them in his Cloak and wearing his necklace.

I loved the scene where Percy spoke to Harry while he was experiencing what were thought to be his Dragon Pox delusions. Almost everything Percy said to him was hilarious. The "Santa" and "delicate/lanky" parts made me hoot with laughter. Imagining serious, proper Percy saying all that stuff was classic.

The aftermath of Ginny finding out about the risk that Harry took in order to floo-call Flourish & Blott's was well-thought-out. It was a good idea to write them as having a sort-of fight and have to make up from it as a couple would, even if it was not in the way a married couple usually might. That's an important step in any relationship, no matter what age you are: learning how to get past these kinds of rough patches, learn from them, and forgive each other. I was impressed that you worked that in.

I also really like how you write Fred & George's dialogue. It keeps me in stitches. We can also see how much they love their little sister, and how they never forget about her and whether she's happy, despite their having so many siblings.

I also like how you wrote Bill and Charlie. Anyone would hope to have big-brothers like them. Ron is also a slightly younger, but still very accurate version of himself from JKR's books, with his never thinking before he speaks and his voracious appetite. It was an apt punishment for Molly to have him do Ginny's chores as well when he complained about doing any cleaning at all. He could learn to appreciate some of what was done for him every day, instead of taking it for granted. I also loved the "mud day" comment about Ron from Charlie. I could just imagine a younger Ron deciding this was the day when he needed to play in the mud. Having Harry want to play in the mud during the story was also fun, since he still is a boy, married or not.

I have a question, though. In Chapter 5, Harry had a wristwatch when he & Ginny visited the Lovegoods and witnessed their hunt around the yard for the unnamed creatures.

Harry looked down at his watch, a beat up one that Harry had rescued from Dudley's second bedroom which had no chance of fitting his cousin's pudgy wrist. If he read his watch right, the time was not ten o'clock, but eleven forty-three . . .



Was he not wearing it when he & Ginny took the altar into the woods?

Please update soon. We can't wait to read what will happen next. Thank you.

Patches posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 5:54pm for Chapter 8

This is such a great story. I love the way that Harry and Ginny interact. They are small children in love with their best friends and yet they have feelings toward each other that will surely grow into married love over time. I know writing is very time consuming especially when you have other responsibilities. I just want you to know I really look forward to your next update. Are Harry and Ginny going to be caught by Molly this time? It certainly looks possible. The suspense is a good motivator for your readers to look forward to more of the story. Thanks for writing. pms

Comet Moon posted a comment on Friday 1st February 2008 3:29pm for Chapter 8

Hey.

Seems like a year since we've heard from you (;.

Was hoping you might be updating this piece soon.

Look forwrd to more


Have a great new year

Ja ne

Jim

Killedbykarma posted a comment on Monday 14th January 2008 8:06pm for Chapter 8

Cool are you continuing to write this?
It's a really fun 'cute' little story.

Marguerida posted a comment on Thursday 10th January 2008 11:53am for Chapter 8

I just read the whole Fic without realising how late it was (It's now 10 minutes to 5am). I enjoyed every minute and had to stop myself really hard from laughing out loud and waking my family. I'd love to read more, especially now with the evil cliffy of Dumbledore realising that Harry is gone and Molly seeing her daughter's marriage.