Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 2:37am for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

That was outstanding. Nicely done.

gunny

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 2:37am for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

Decent prank on Ron's part. The various self-talks you showed us were the real laugh, though.

Boy, it took a LOT of chutzpah for Harry to just walk back to his table like that.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 4:56am for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

"Half-blood ponce dark lord" was such a good description. I loved Ron having a fit at Ginny showing her knees. "Mommy want" is a perfect joke except it should be "Mummy" or maybe "Momma". Harry's actions were perfect.

Terry Swain posted a comment on Monday 3rd April 2006 2:32am for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

Great chapter :)

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 2nd April 2006 2:54am for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

Oh Great prank and what a turn around for The Prakster! Very classy. Thanks for writing this one! pms

Lansydyr posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 9:23pm for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

I'm enjoying your story a lot. I'm in Iraq right now, and because I have to pay for interent time, I just copy the story down chapter by chapter onto a flash drive in Microsoft Word Format and read it on one of the computers in my room. I can't wait to read more.

Musings of Apathy replied:

I am glad to hear that there is a way to retrieve stories for reading.   I am also glad that you are enjoying my story.   Thank you for reading and taking the time to review.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Saturday 1st April 2006 12:06pm for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

Very fun!

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Friday 31st March 2006 2:56pm for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

good chapter update soon

freakyfinger posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 9:03pm for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

I wish I could get that kind of reaction from at least one girl . . . . my age that is . . . getting that reaction from a friend's mum would be downright scary . . .

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Thursday 30th March 2006 1:58am for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

Most fanfiction doesn't make Ron into an independent prankster, if he is a prankster at all. Yours does so. Harry's reaction to his prank was choice, delicious, and a wonderful revenge up to this point.

However, whatever the revenge Harry and Ginny will let slip on the brothers, continues to escalate in forcefulness as you develop this tale.

You are building towards a monumental explosion.

Can't wait.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Someday, when I get to the revenge chapter, I will have to flesh it out a bit, but yes, come the holidays there will be an answer.

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 9:51pm for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

Classic!!!! Wonderful!!!! And I loved Harry's reaction. Keep up the good work.

'Mione

jake m posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 2:29pm for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

hehehe stupid ron....gawd knows i hate him.
ugly.
silly.
daft ron.
good job.
p.s what does hermoine see in him?

Sies807 posted a comment on Wednesday 29th March 2006 1:00pm for Chapter 22: Ron ’s Prank

Nice, love the story was reading it on Fanfiction and was wondering where it went. And so it Accends into the hall of the gods of Fanfiction.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for following me to this site.

"And so it Accends into the hall of the gods of Fanfiction."

That seems like an accurate paraphrase of my reaction when I received an e-mail from Tim Joy inviting me to join the site.   I had to answer him with concern that I was not prolific enough to join.   I studiously did not mention that I didn't consider myself good enough for this group of authors, trying not to look a gift horse in the mouth.   Tim answered that they valued quality over quantity, and so here I am.   I decided instantly that I wanted to make this story worthy of the company, or as close to as I could.   That is why I am in a re-write/re-edit with some great Beta's helping me out.   It has been a good experience.