Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Bthumper posted a comment on Saturday 2nd August 2014 6:20pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

I don't think of the "magic" of HP to that of what the Bible states as different. One is due to encantations with demonic help while the HP type is genetic. Even with the explanation at the beginning this matches the genetic explanation. But that is the way I see it.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 18th August 2006 1:32am for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Very good.

gunny

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 7:40am for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Brit picking again: two "mommy" uses though Harry does use "mum". Let's hope they remember to get up before her brothers. Lovely chapter.

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 12:38pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

The subject of religion and the wizarding world comes up on occasion, and seems to have followers on both side.

Personally, I am very active in my religion. Yet, I don't see a conflict between wizards and religion.

Wizards, to me, are just ordinary people with an extraordinary skill. I don't see them as devil worshippers, or evil automatically. Sure, there are some rites that in and of themselves are satanic, but at least the stories I have read did not engender wizards as using these rites.

Interesting thought process though, and I loved the chapter.

Musings of Apathy replied:

I feel the same way about religion and wizardry, but I thought to paint this character with an all to common brush of prejudice and bigotry that, while he claims it is religious in nature, really is about anything but.

Thank you for reading and responding to my story.

Carson Sheir posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 5:17am for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Wow really good story. This story is almost as good as Abraxan's stuff. Good job

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 7th June 2006 8:59pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Excellent explanation about why Harry has problems with Floo and Portkey travel.

Brilliant, actually. Those few who have tried to explain it before either come up with lame excuses or say that Harry is too powerful to travel those simple ways. I've liked some of these, but yours is quit unique in it' simplicity and logic.

Although I am never too pleased with believers made into religious fanatics, this was an excellent chapter in all ways.

Well done.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   I like to find the simplest explanation for most problems.   Ackham's Razor and all.   I have liked some of the stories where it is explained that Harry's extra power overpowers the floo, causing his unstable exit; namely 'Hope', but in this case, I found the quick and clean to be best.

As far as religious zealots, we have all seen too many, and will never see the last.   That part of the scene just seemed to write itself once I was able to start his dialog.   After that I had to shake it out of my head and step away from the computer.   I hope to never have to go back into that character again.   As far as believers go, this man was beyond a believer, he was a zealot that forgot about not judging.   We forget that we do not know all.

Thank you for reading and responding.

Mike (MoA)

Sonicdale posted a comment on Wednesday 7th June 2006 12:22am for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Nice.
Kinda short.
Harry's gonna face the Wrath of Molly in the morning. :)

Liked that Harry is reminded of his youth. You've been making a VERY mature for his age young man. Seems like he's acting older than he really is - it's a bit off, and at times a bit too much.

Liked Bill. Hope to see more.
Good work.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 11:22pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Another Great chapter, Update soon.

MPF

Sssith posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 11:05pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

I enjoyed this chapter. It had a nice flow to it.

Amamama posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 10:57pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Another great chapter - thanks a bunch! I would love to see F&G in robes à la Dumbledore... Their flashy dragonskin jackets would just have to be put to rest...

Nice touch with the rescuing being anything but deatheaters, but that kind of father can be just as destroying. It's a good thing Harry and Bill came to the rescue and saved not only Bobby's christmas, but possibly also the life of both him and his mother.

Ginny got her way at last, snuggling up to Harry. Nice way to end the story, but I do wonder what'll happen in the morning?

Thanks for sharing!

Musings of Apathy replied:

And, thus, you divine on the question.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

c3markh posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 10:32pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Alright the next chapter is a new one! I am looking forward to seeing new material. Thanks for keeping the story going.

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 12:03pm for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

^.^

In a way I'm glad that the first call wasn't somthing major, but you just know that the next time it happens it's likely to be a major battle, and very few people will be properly prepaired... Unless they somehow manage to key in seperate help calls for large and small attacks...

ThunderGod posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 11:44am for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

yay...this is the last chap I remember from the old days..next one is new..I hope/think:}

ThunderGod

Musings of Apathy replied:

It is the last old chapter.   The next is new and written.   Expect it around Sunday.   After that, all bets are off for an update schedule.

Thank you for reading and responding.

Mike (MoA)

Mariposa posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 11:35am for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

Great chapter! Sweet ending :o)!

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Tuesday 6th June 2006 11:30am for Chapter 41: A Call For Help

A wonderfully awesome chapter. I'm glad that the trouble wasn't a death eater attack, and Harry and Bill were able to handle the situation. I look forward to the next chapter

thanks

'Mione