Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Amamama posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 5:40am for Chapter 6

So sweet. I'm happy Harry got to meet Grandma Prewett and vice versa. I wonder when the time is right to tell Molly and Arthur about Harry? After 1. September? Anyway, these kids are just incredibly sweet, but I wonder why we don't hear the grownups talking about Harry Potter gone missing? Surely Dumbledore must know by now? Or does Mrs. Figg consider it normal to not see him? Maybe Dumbledore doesn't share the news with the old crowd? I'd find that strange, because the best way to find him would be to ask those he trusts to keep eyes and ears open.

ANyway, I'm happy to see DH hasn't stopped this highly amusing AU, I wonder what the young couple are up to next. Oooh, the thought just hit - will Ginny get some kind of magical letter, adressed to "Mrs. Ginevra Molly Potter?" WOuld be interesting to see how Molly (and Arthur) reacts to that.

Thanks a bunch. Cheers!

Musings of Apathy replied:

If I recall OotP correctly, Arthur and Molly were not part of the old crowd.   They became part of the Order due to their children's association with Harry, I believe, not because they were part of the active resistance before.   As far as Mrs. Figg goes, several chapters ago I said that she was gone for two months to help her neice after she had her baby.   The way I count, that puts her back in Little Whinging around the middle of September.   Dubledore does not know yet that Harry is away.

Thanks for the review.   Remember, if you want to discuss this story, you can go to my forum.   I'll be glad to answer any questions that won't spoil the story.

Mike (MoA)

Mike (MoA)

IceBlades posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 5:09am for Chapter 6

Another awesome chapter. Grandmum Prewett seems so nice, happy writing!

vertru posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 4:11am for Chapter 6

Mike, you have a really great and fun story going here. I can see all kinds of ways you can go with this, so keep up the good work. The only thing I see which would improve your writing would be the addition of a beta or two to help smooth out a few rough spots. The story is engaging and fun enough to hold one's interest despite some minor flaws. I look forward to more, as I always enjoy your tales.

Vern

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 3:45am for Chapter 6

I think that this is such a tender story. I just hope when Harry and Ginny are found out that the parents and family will be understanding.

I look forward to your next chapter. I understand completly what you mean by writer's block. I think it happens to everybody.

Rick

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 3:37am for Chapter 6

Good chapter. It's starting to become a rather open secret, though.

I'm rather surprised that Gran didn't put some effort into trying to convince them to 'fess up.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 2:41am for Chapter 6

Great Story, I can't wait to see what happens when everyone finds out about Harry and how long he has been there and the him and Ginny are married.

MPF
Update soon!

Mrs.TiffanyPotter posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 1:14am for Chapter 6

Another great chapter. I love that Grandma is supportive of the young couple. How much longer can Harry hide from the Weasley'? The resulting explosion will be interesting to see.

Wolfric posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 12:29am for Chapter 6

Nice chapter. I continue to enjoy your story. Please keep writing and thanks for what you have written. W.

Meg posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 12:17am for Chapter 6

This was a very enjoyable chapter, and I loved the lunch with Grandmum Prewett. My only questions is, isn't Grandmum Molly's mother, not mother-in-law?

Thanks for the update!

Meg

Musings of Apathy replied:

I only refered to her being Harry's grandmother-in-law and Arthur's mother-in-law, never to her being Molly's mother-in-law, as far as my recheck goes.   Was this in a previous chapter?

Thank you for your review.

Mike (MoA)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 12:07am for Chapter 6

And Hogwarts won't know what hit it when they arrive! Great chapter. I like the way Ginny's grandmother is so sensible about the whole thing. The game of Wand Tag was also brilliant. More please. Good stuff.

theplatonist posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2007 12:00am for Chapter 6

Thanks for the chapter! Just the other day I was thinking about this story.

LizzieB posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 11:51pm for Chapter 6

I love this story. Because of their ages this story is unique. However, in Chapter 1 you gave Ginny's age as seven, therefore Harry would have been eight. So now she should be eight, and Harry nine. That also has to be correct since the twins are going to school this year, and the twins are two years ahead of Harry and Ron. Loved the scenes between H/G and Grandmum. What is her motivation to keep the secret form Molly, especially when she would know her likely reaction?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Damn, you're right!   I'll go change it now and claim that I never got wrong in the first place. ;)   No, I'll give you full credit for catching me out on this one.

Thank you for the review.

Mike (MoA)

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 11:40pm for Chapter 6

Nice update, although I would have thought that Grandmum Prewett would have been a little more forceful when interrogating what Harry and Ginny have done….Keep up this story…….....Sheeps

Kail posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 11:35pm for Chapter 6

Something just occured to me - if they will be "learning together" with the magical world's way of binding things, would that mean that they're going to get their Hogwarts letters the same year? Even better, since Ginny is now a Potter, wouldn't that name appear on hers even if she gets hers when she is still ten?

Musings of Apathy replied:

I'd say 'wait and see' but I'll partially answer your question now.   Mrs. Prewett was referring to something bigger than school.   She was referring to their life, love and marriage.     And, yes, whenever she gets her letter, it will be addressed to Ginny Molly Potter, the Burrow.

Thank you for your review.

Mike (MoA)

Seritha posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 11:18pm for Chapter 6

It's really getting good, I am curious to see what happens next. That and I've been waiting for this to update, I had to do a double take when I realized it had. So I'm guessing the family is going to come across Harry soon.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 11:04pm for Chapter 6

Nice, and really enjoy the scenes withGrandmum Prewett, and looking forward to what will happen later on because of the wedding vows.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 10:46pm for Chapter 6

Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work.

john2 posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 10:43pm for Chapter 6

Delightful as always.

A few nits: that's throne, not thrown

and

peeking, not peaking.

Kokopelli

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks.   I changed it online and offline.

Thank you for your review.

Mike (MoA)