Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 4:56am

"Half-blood ponce dark lord" was such a good description. I loved Ron having a fit at Ginny showing her knees. "Mommy want" is a perfect joke except it should be "Mummy" or maybe "Momma". Harry's actions were perfect.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 4:28am

That final line was hilarious. Great chapter.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 4:21am

Giggling again at the idea of Harry as a dragon eating Highland sheep with Ginny. Charmed by his use of a cushioning spell and everlasting roses. Loved the twins letter especially, though "daftest Ron" was very good too.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 4:02am

Adored the line "Anyway, our illustrious Headmaster spent his morning talking to a spontaneous combustion-prone peacock and a millennia old castle." Loved Harry's reasoning too.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 3:57am

I figured Harry might have got around it that way. I liked Ginny's reaction too.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 2:51am

I knew you were setting us up for a joke but the cream made me laugh anyway. I can't wait for the pranking war.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 2:44am

Have to love the girls for Hermione's 17th birthday plans. Nice addition.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 1:07am

While "reality with shrimp" made me giggle my head off (I’m guessing it’s a Buffy reference and that you’re a BtVS fan too), I have to mention "Mom" slipped in again and for some strange reason you have "Author" for "Arthur".

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 29th June 2006 1:01am

Love this but Brit picking again: you used "mom" for "mum" twice and Brits tend to use "politician" or "diplomat" where an American would say "statesman". Percy's prank was very funny - poor Harry!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 6:04pm

Tiny Brit pick moment: no Brit would ever say, as Hermione does, "he sure is" it's just an Americanism. Otherwise loved Ginny's clever hex and the pranking idea.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks.   I changed it to "Yes, he is,"

Thank you for the review.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 5:30pm

Thank you for not making Dumbledore out to be some kind of omniscent monster. This was excellent. Poor Harry!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 7:34am

The gypsy comment was wonderful. Good story so far.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you.   I'm glad to have you join me with my story.   Thank you for reading and reviewing.

Mike (MoA)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 7:25am

Liked the metaphor for magic you used.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 27th June 2006 7:07am

An interesting beginning enlivened by Phoenix treats - which were a wonderful touch.

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Friday 23rd June 2006 11:43pm

good chapters update soon

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Thursday 22nd June 2006 8:19am

Glad I found the story again.

This was a nice relaxing chapter. I liked the teasing that Harry & Ginny got.

But I was glad to see you reinforce Harry's power and protectiveness.

minervakitty posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 12:20am

Awwww!!!!! Why not a differt bogey for the twins? Will Harry drop the idea of the cottage belonging to Remus and Tonks?

Ebbie posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 11:43am

This is a great story. I love the humor and getting to know each of the Weasley brothers better. I do have a question though about the prank Harry pulled on the brothers at breakfast. You never explained how they figured it out. I was just wondering.

I really liked the idea of the runic transportation system. It is a unique idea and quite interesting. I also am enjoying how you've developed the relationship between Dumbledore and Harry.

Keep up the good writing. I look forward to reading more.

Musings of Apathy replied:

They figured it out?   I thought that Harry just suspended it for fortyeight hours.

Hmm.

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 8:41pm

Another wonderful chapter, as always.

Harry in power mode must be a terrifying sight, no wonder Remus got scared.

Arthur's reaction to H&G on the coach was just as lovingly fatherly as you would expect from the man, and the way he calmed Molly was just as great. And the brothers... A wonderful, loving portait of a wonderful family.

Now I wonder - who's going to live in the house Remus found? Harry and Ginny, or Remus and Tonks? It would be just like him to give it to those two, but in a way I still hope he'll keep it for himself. He needs a fairy tale home, too.

Thanks for sharing!

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 1:02pm

Enjoyed the chapter, and am looking forward to the next one.