Content Harry Potter

Reviews

cantante posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 11:09pm

PLEASE tell me that you plan on continuing this story. You can't possibly end it like that! lol anyway... this is a great story and i am continuously grateful to have been directed to this site. keep up the good work!

freckleforce93 posted a comment on Thursday 4th October 2007 5:23am

OH COME ON!!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!

Robin Hood posted a comment on Monday 1st October 2007 11:26am

Noel=french boy's name pronounced Nole

Noelle= french girl's name pronounced No-elle; also means Christmas

Musings of Apathy replied:

"Noel" was the same as used to refer to a Christmas episode on 'The West Wing'.   Refering to Wikipedia, the primary definition of "Noel" refers to Christmas Celebration.   I will stick with my spelling, but thank you for having enough interest in my story to correct something that you felt was wrong.

Mike (MoA)

dzio posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 7:15am

Dear Merlin on a broomstick... :D

This was Classic! The Talk was the single most hilarious prank I've ever seen in any fanfic! If I had the authority to do it, I would give you the badge of a honorary Marauder and quite possibly the Order of Merlin, First Class! Brilliant job! I laughed so hard my stomach still hurts after ten minutes! And I'm seriously overusing exclamation marks now. See what you made me do?

:D

rune1806 posted a comment on Saturday 4th August 2007 5:48am

hi just started reading, i like stories that deal with interpersonal relationship so i find your to be a very good one. keep up the great writing, i look forward to your next updat.

seeker77 posted a comment on Wednesday 11th July 2007 11:58am

More of this outstanding story please. I just finished my 3rd reread. its very good and i am hanging on the edge of my seat

Miss_sigma posted a comment on Tuesday 10th July 2007 2:26am

Heh, I love the comments about how he found he was not the descendant of merlin or the founders, and how his magical artifacts where not of unknown quaility, nice break from the norm there.

tekajay posted a comment on Sunday 8th July 2007 3:20pm

Nice chapter. Overall good strory pace. Waiting for the next chapter!!!!

noylj posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 3:07pm

""It is mine," said Harry. "I killed it. I harvested it. I packaged it. I stored it. It’s now in the Potter family vault, nicely protected, and the Headmaster has acknowledged that it is mine to do with as I please.""
have you read the little freemarket/capitalism story about the little red hen and her efforts to make bread?

Wolfric posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2007 4:15pm

Apparently I neglected to leave a review when I first read this chapter. I like it and this story quite a bit. I hope Snape gets his attitude severely realigned by Harry. I am wondering what the consequences of Hermione's outburst will be. If it is Fudge sitting in the chair He would love any excuse to go after Harry. If it is someone else then the mystery is deeper. Malfoy bashing is always fine with me; maybe it was Malfoy Sr in the chair I can't remember if he is at liberty in this story or not. Thanks for writing and I look forward to further installments when you can. W.

Neil Glover posted a comment on Sunday 17th June 2007 4:53pm

Great story, i look forward to the next chapter

Infin1x posted a comment on Thursday 7th June 2007 11:37am

I am not sure if it's ironic or just kinda funny that the fake prophecy looks like it might not be so fake. I've got to congratulate you on this the earlier chapters were slightly off but each chapter slowly improved.

alex posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2007 4:40am

ugh dude leavin us hangin like that i hate you hmph

ilchianti posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 11:58am

First, the ending to this chapter is cruel and inhumane to readers of fanfiction.

Second, I have yet to find another fanfic that is so completely enthralling as this one was. I'm begging you, please relieve my misery, as well as that of many others, and write and publish the next chapter. I don't know how long I can take the suspense anymore.

Great fanfics by the way.

m4rk6 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd May 2007 12:16pm

My only comment so far is that your characters tend to 'sound' the same. Everyone seems to use the same pool of words, etc. They mostly seem to be clones of each other, you just change the names.

I guess I'd like to see more individuality.
I see Ron as speaking with a lot of !!!. Once in a while he'd go 'Bloody Hell!' etc. He's probably suffering from self-esteem issues so he comes across as hesitant and unsure at times.
Hermione uses big words and her ideas flow and mesh together. She can at time be lecturing and caring.
Harry uses short sentences, he wants to get his ideas out using as little words as possible.
My opinion anyway.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 1st April 2007 4:35am

I can't believe that I forgot to review this when it first came up. No matter.

I, like the others, liked seeing Malfoy get kicked out, and have no doubt that we will see him again. I question in what role, however. Remember, V has ordered that Ginny is not to be touched, so either he will either punish Draco directly, or go after his father.

Another point that bubbled up in my conteplations: the fake prophecy that our friends planted on V stated something about harm to Ginny increasing Harry's power. And now a near death experience for Ginny has forced Harry to shatter the last limitations on his magic.

Hopefully Harry will be able to get things back under control before he fries himself... and if that's not an evil cliffie then nothing is.

Thanks for the good chapter and great story!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you for reviewing.   I believe that we will see Malfoy later, but maybe he will have grown a brain and sill stay away from Voldemort.   The question is where does Lucius's loyalties lie?   Will he protect his son or bring him in front of his lord?

Mike (MoA)

Deborahsu posted a comment on Friday 23rd March 2007 4:27am

Oh, no! Harry's in the Chamber on overdrive & you leave us hanging??!?! Um ... who's in the chair??

Michelle2 posted a comment on Sunday 11th March 2007 8:26am

Can't wait for more :) Great story!

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2007 3:36am

Poor Harry. Now he has nothing containing his power. I'm very curious to see what he went to do. The imagery of him diving into the crest was very cool. I'm also glad that Malfoy was finally expelled!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 1st March 2007 1:58am

Poor Harry. It sounds like he's done himself some serious damage saving Ginny. Great chapter. More please. I especially liked the flames imagery and the way other people seemed to be scared of him.