Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jimmy posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 2:26pm

Let me put it this way: if chapter 48 takes as long as chapter 47, well you REALLY don't want it to take that long!

Ok, with the threats out of the way, your story is amazing, but you are pure evil for stopping the story there!! PLEASE get chapter 48 out as soon as possible!

Keep up the good work.

Jimmy.

d_bilenko@yahoo.com.au

koppe posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 10:00pm

Oh yes, I forgot...
Absolutly *loved* Harry's explaination of the time and life of Tom Marvello Riddle/Voldemort... hope we'll see some reactions to that revelation mentioned in future chapters (both at Hogwarts, among Voldemort/the DeathEaters and in the Wizarding World in general).

koppe posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 9:56pm

Great story! So glad it was updated.
Can't wait so see how Harry learns to cope with a completly exposed core, and how that will affect him.
I also hope Ginny will have a speedy recovery and that their -- as well as Ron and Hermione's -- relationship continues (wouldn't mind a bit of smut either).
I guess we haven't seen the last of Draco, and that getting expelled (and perhaps getting his wand snapped) won't make him any mellower towards Harry and the others.
Keep up the great work and update soon... I'm also *very* much looking forward to the next update of "Family Inseperable" (another great story), especially as they've finally tied the knot (literally).
-Koppe

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Tuesday 20th February 2007 12:21am

Great chapter here, and liked that Dumbledore is finally taking his duty as Headmaster more seriously than canon, imo, and doing what needs to be done at times. This Draco is just as spiteful as ever, and honestly can't wait to see his final punishment, and hoping that his daddy doesn't get him off. Canon Draco reminds me of the spoiled kids from fiction, that seems to think that everything is obligated to them, but doesn't seem to learn a dang thing at times. Can't wait to see what happens with Harry now, and how this new development will effect him overall.

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 1:45pm

Ro short but good action and smoth cliffy. Hope for more soon. Thank you

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Friday 16th February 2007 9:25pm

for someone so intelligent, hermione really miss some obvious things, didn't she?

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 7:57pm

oh i loved this. Really great work... The-power-he-knows-not coming into play ??

Shayne Rich posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 10:19am

Hi, I really enjoyed the chapter.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Shayne

Amamama posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 6:00am

Ouch. Poor Ginny. I guess we haven't seen the last of that little Devil!Draco, but at least it's good to have him expelled. Can the accidentally break his neck when they break his wand? (That can't be an if). Magically link those two first, and - oops! - young Malfoy suffers what he intended for Ginny. And poor Harry. Ha managed to save her, but now he feels out of control, and I'm hanging here on this cliff (nice cliff) waiting with bated breath to find out - what next? Who's in that chair in front of Dumbledore? And is there really a reason for Hermione to be so frantic?

Thanks for the exhilarating read, hope I won't have to wait too long for the next update? (Pretty please, with sugar on top and all that?) I really want to know what you have up your sleeves - figuratively speaking! Please don't tell me you have your arms there like the rest of us. (Quite a few in my family wouldn't let that opportunity pass).

Cheers!

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 4:39am

BLOODY BRILLIANT!!!! OUTSTANDING CHAPTER!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next. It sucks that Harry has had such a major set back after everything looked like it was going great. Harry is going to be ok though right? Maybe you could have Harry get a magical tattoo of an magical animal that excudes control and that will maybe help Harry control his magic, just a thought. DO keep up the outstanding work and update soon please:):):):)

Tumshie posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 3:45am

Excellent new chapter, well worth waiting for thank you for sharing your story with us

Jabe Washburn1 posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 2:45am

Good start. I love the Phoenix treats idea... and especially the indgredients.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 15th February 2007 12:58am

Excellent!
This is a great story, and a fine read.
I will gladly await any update, as the story is worth it.

Shayne Rich posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 10:49pm

Hi, just wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. I really liked this chapter.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Shayne

Patches posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 5:19pm

This is a great chapter. I really like the way Harry told all the school about Voldemort and where he came from. It stands to reason that Draco is really escalating into a major problem.
The Quiditch game was very well done. It is really scary to think about someone being injured like that and then being saved by such powerful magic. This is quite a sever cliffe. I am really glad Draco is being expelled. It says a lot that Snape hasn't said anything. I look forward to how you carry this story forward. I don't know how your are going to solve Harry's problem but I'm sure it will be an exciting ride. Thanks for writing. Your updates are always worth waiting for. pms

94caddy posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 3:58pm

Great chapter cant wait for the next.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 2:33pm

Nice to see a new chapter to this. Very exciting.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

ReaderX99 posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 2:11pm

nifty!

glad to see that the story is still alive, thanks for not giving up on it

Jamey posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 1:44pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!! New chapter!

*SNOOPY DANCE SNOOPY DANCE SNOOPY DANCE*

Thanks a lot - I've been waiting for this for a while! Hermione is going to have so much fun researching what else Harry has hidden in the runes of the Crests. Of course, she might get annoyed if she discovers it wasn't anything in the crests themselves, really, but simply Harry doing it by pure force of will to extend the magic already in the Crests.

BTW, *LOVE* the crests! I can see them eventually replacing the Floo network, at least for major transit spots.

applesollie posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 1:38pm

Love it love it love it..bout time you updated..thought you left this world for another, or something.