Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Omeganian posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 1:14pm

What is it, the fake prophecy being fulfilled?

Slytherdor posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 12:47pm

AH
CLIFFY!
Harry hasn't been taken though...right? I mean he's just chillin' in the Chamber...
UPDATE SOON

Terry Swain posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 12:37pm

Great chapter. :)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 12:30pm

Well done! I look forward to chapter 48, in spite of what you say about working on the other story for a bit first...I'll just have to be patient, eh? :-)
Glad Malfoy's been expelled for nearly killing Ginny.
I wonder if a variation on the golden shield would work for a containment field....

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 12:19pm

Very good job so far, though the ending seems a bit abrupt. As for what Kinsfire just said, I don't agree. As much as I loathe the greasy ol' bat, Snape's doing the only logical thing at this point: Cut your losses. Snape can't argue any of the points Dumbledore stated, and covering for Draco is a waste of time at this point.

Kinsfire posted a comment on Wednesday 14th February 2007 12:11pm

An interesting chapter, but I have extreme trouble believing that Snape would not openly (in front of Malfoy, in other words) protest the expulsion of Malfoy, if only because the more people harassing and annoying the Golden Boy of Gryffindor is nothing but good. (He's probably rather unhappy that Ginny survived, and when he has a chance to speak with her in a situation where it's only him and her (and possibly Harry), he'll likely tell her so.

You're definitely doing a good job with this story, and writing an excellent Snape. (I'm rather hoping to see him get something of a comeupance in the end. You don't spend a lifetime being that snarky and vicious without eventually paying for it.)

Luckily I like both stories, so it's all good, no matter which one you update next. *grin*

amysds posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 10:23am

I laughed so hard at Ginny feeling up poor Harry in the Great Hall!

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Thursday 18th January 2007 11:58am

I too have enjoyed this immensely but if the updates are going to be this long in between, I'd rather wish I did not start it until it was finished. It is to frustrating to get really involved in a good story only to be left hanging - searching everyday to see if it has been updated gets old. Great story though, you took me away into the world you created. You have a true talent, now the hard part, mustering the discipline to finish.

Slytherdor posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2006 5:03am

"Well, Ron," Harry said, "Hermione’s the sister that I never had and you’re the brother that I never had; so when I see the two of you, it’s like incest. So just keep that in mind."



HILARIOUS!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Friday 22nd December 2006 5:33am

In Britain, Mom = Mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbocous posted a comment on Monday 27th November 2006 2:58pm

Great job so far. A lot of belly laughs, and a very good job with characterization on everyone. Nice read!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Tuesday 7th November 2006 5:47pm

Love the idea of taxing Portkeys. JKR never explores the concept of tax in the books but I can just imagine Fudge implementing this kind of policy. Harry the Tomcat was so funny, especially when they started talking about neutering him. I was expecting Harry to apparate naked but Ginny's lasicivious acts against him was much funnier. More please. Great chapter.

Alex00 posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 6:52am

Awsome story so far keep it up.

Harry'n'Horcrux posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 12:11am

Great one, you almost got me there. But, I think it is impossible that the three of them would be so daring, so there must be another explanation. Turns out to be that way.

jayley posted a comment on Friday 27th October 2006 11:50am

ginny's reaction was interesting...i'd think that hermione or someone would have stopperd her sooner...but i suppose where's the fun in that! isn't it interesting that if harry had done a body check on ginny that things probably would have been broken up a lot sooner...maybe the teachers just wished for harry to get embarrassed or something? still nice and funny!

Skylar posted a comment on Tuesday 24th October 2006 5:11am

This fic is great. I started reading it yesterday and haven't been able to stop. Can't wait for more. PAMS(Please add more soon)

harrysfriend posted a comment on Monday 23rd October 2006 5:50am

I am greatly enjoying this story and look foward to it continuing

HermioneGreen posted a comment on Sunday 22nd October 2006 11:51pm

Ginny's reaction was wonderful. I look forward to the information Harry has to present after dinner. Keep up the good work

Thanks for Sharing

'Mione

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 21st October 2006 11:31am

Good chapter.

gunny

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 21st October 2006 10:57am

Good one, time to get Fudge out.

gunny