Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Brad1 posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 3:58pm

oh man i cant wait for the next chapter to see what happens when molly finds out that hp has been living in her home! keep up the awesome writing!

wana10 posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 3:41pm

uh oh! mrs. weasley's coming! should be interesting to see how this all plays out. though with harry revealing himself so publicly at classes i'm amazed no-one has found out before this...

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 3:16pm

Oh, sure, cliffhang it why don't you? ;-)

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 2:59pm

Loved this as usual. One thing though; the word you're looking for is altar, not alter.

I can just see it now..."Harry's gone!" "Nonsense, the ward monitors show everything's well, and Harry's happy." "If Harry's happy, that only proves he's not there!"

And just what is Molly going to see...or hear? I know that between the amulet and cloak, she shouldn't see Harry, but will she hear Ginny's 'invisible husband'?

Update soon, OK?

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks for the correction.   It's fixed and you've been given credit.

Thank you for your interest.

Mike (MoA)

Hilary McKenna posted a comment on Wednesday 7th November 2007 10:30am

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and hope that you'll update again soon! I'm looking forward to having the Weasleys' discover Harry presence and his marital status. Please, please write more soon!

Millie Johanson posted a comment on Saturday 3rd November 2007 4:04pm


Dear Mike (MoA)I am a great H&G fan..
I just read your other reviews and one was Milygo do you know them???? I have been looking for theire stories for several years now my email 2emillie@comcast.net I copied Milygo HP and The Final battle (HP training while asleep)one day and the next it was off the net. It is one of my all time favorits do you know if they wrote more???
Thanks Miss Millie

Millie Johanson posted a comment on Saturday 3rd November 2007 3:34pm

Pleaseeeeeee Update soon I have copied your story and every one who read it loves it.

Keep up the good work.

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Thursday 1st November 2007 6:32am

Still enjoying the story incredibly. Wanted to point out that 'pouring' means emptying liquid from a container, while 'poring' means studying intently.

Keep up the good work!

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks.   I corrected this mistake as well.   Thank you for your help.

Mike (MoA)

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Thursday 1st November 2007 5:57am

Hi,
I'm really enjoying your story--it's definitely unique!
I did want to mention that you used the word 'voracity' in this chapter, when I think you mean 'veracity'.

Thanks

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thanks.   I made the change live and in back-up and gave you credit for the help.

Thank you for your interest in my writing.

Mike (MoA)

gumpieke posted a comment on Sunday 14th October 2007 7:44pm

An amazing and captivating story so far. I hope you keep on writing it. I really want to know how it continues.

That said, please don't forget about your other story. 'The Cracked Resevoir' deserves to be continued.

arien043 posted a comment on Friday 12th October 2007 3:36pm

Nice chapter. All through this, though, I wonder, why hasn't Dumbledore noticed that Harry is missing from Privet Drive?

arien043 posted a comment on Friday 12th October 2007 2:59pm

I really like the story you've written. I don't normally enjoy H/G bonding stories, as they're altogether too unrealistic (Harry overly powerful, circumstances that are too good to be true, sickly sweet conversations and the like), but you've handled it beautifully. The only nitpick I have is a minor grammatical error, in this sentence:

"Her and her husband had their children late in life.."

Good job, overall. I'm off to read the next chapter!

riegert8 posted a comment on Friday 12th October 2007 9:37am

I think that this is a very good story. It is very nice that Arthur & Molly is worried about Ginny's new friend, but this chapter prove that Arthur and Molly are not very intelligent. It very nice that they would look for Harry, Arthur mention that the wand that MLE's found at the store was Molly's and Bill's wand. That seem stupid to me because Arthur sould know that Harry did not know about magic and that mean he is not going to Hogswart, it always means that he won't have a wand. There could be two reason for it one he is two young or a muggle.

Comet Moon posted a comment on Tuesday 9th October 2007 11:03pm

Hey.

I LOVE this story

Brant/Intromit had suggested it when my computer crashed and was looking ofr replacements

I can't wait for more.

Well written and discriptive.

How often do you update?

Hope to hear for you

New fan

Jim

Wayne Benge posted a comment on Tuesday 9th October 2007 11:32am

I am enjoying this story. I haven't seen one quite like it.

Alexis posted a comment on Saturday 6th October 2007 12:26pm

This is an excellent story so far! I'm curious to see when someone will either see Harry or discover he is missing from his relatives. After Ginny and Harry shared thier first wedding vows, it was mentioned that the rings were still in Harry's pocket. Did they never put them on? Now that Ginny's last name is Potter, I imagine it would be a big shocker if Molly saw mail addressed to Ginny Potter. This really is an excellent story and I hope that you can update soon!

Milarqui posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd October 2007 3:34am

It's a very good story, this one. It is possible for you to submit next chapter ASAP? Thank you!

squiditch posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd October 2007 1:35am

I've really enjoyed this story and am looking forward to reading what happens next. When will they be found out? How will Molly and Arthur take it? What about Ron? Now that their married, are they considered adults despite their young age?

It's such a fresh outlook on the story. Thank you :-)

Sssith posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd October 2007 12:30am

Fun simple chapter. Looking forward to when the cat is out of the bag...

pfeil posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd October 2007 11:39pm

Found another typo: "shelf under the nightstand in cast he should wake".

Thanks again for pointing me to Fate's Debt; I've been really enjoying early bonding fics such as that one and Sovran's Meaning of One ( http://www.siye.co.uk/siye/series.php?seriesid=54 ). It doesn't have a magical bond, but you still might enjoy witowsmp's wip, Harry McGonagall ( http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3160475/1/ ), which reminds me in many ways of Luna's Hubby.

Musings of Apathy replied:

Thank you very much.   I corrected the mistake online.

Thanks for the referals to the other stories.   I'm already reading both of those, thanks.   The Meaning of One certainly had me thinking about the Weasley's reactions to Harry being there.   I will be taking their reaction a different direction.

Thanks for the interest in my story.

Mike (MoA)